Engr. Prof Dr. Johar Khurshid Farooqi
Professor & Dean (EAS)
Dr. Muhammad Mobeen Movania
Assistant Professor & HOD(CS)
Dr. Faryal Salman
Associate Professor & HOD(MS)
Dr. Rida Ahmed
Assistant Professor & HOD(BS)
Engr. Dr. Imtiaz Hussain
Associate Professor & HoD, Electrical Engineering
Engr. Dr. Haider Ali
Assistant Professor & HOD(ME)
Engr. Dr. Syed Fazal Abbas Baqueri
Assistant Professor & HOD(Civil)
Engr. Dr. Gul Shahzad
Dr. Faheem Akhter
Dr. Sheikh Muhammad Ishtiaq
Engr. Dr. Salman Zaffar
Engr. Dr. Muhammad Kashif Khan
Mr. Muhammad Ashhad Shahid
Dr. Mumtaz Ali
Dr. Shama Siddiqui
Engr. Dr. Kamran Ali
Mr. Kamran Ali
Dr. Muhammad Shahid Khan
Dr. Aamir Iqbal
Engr. Dr. Muhammad Sabih
Mr. Syed Hammad Ahmed
Engr. Dr. Muhammad Nauman Qureshi
Engr. Dr. Syed Bizzat Hussain Zaidi
Mr. Khubaib Ahmed Qureshi
Engr. Dr. Muhammad Usama Siddiqui
Mr. Razi Sultan Siddiqui
Mr. Muhammad Abu Huraira
Engr. Dr. Muhammad Farrukh Shahab
Mr. Bilal Hayat Butt
Engr. Makhdoomzada Asadullah Siddiqui
Gp. Capt. (R) Shoib Ahmed
Engr. Akhtar Nadyme
Mr. Twaha Ahmed Minai
Ms. Naila Shahzada
Engr. Adnan Nasir
Ms. Hina Mubeen
Engr. Zeeshan Ellahi
Ms. Fariha Reza
Engr. Junaid Ahmed
Engr. Mustafa Mogri
Engr. Syed Hassaan Hussain
Ms. Eram Abbasi
Engr. Khalil Ahmed Ansari
Engr. Abdul Waheed
Engr. Hamza Ahmed Qazi
Engr. Syed Zaid Hasany
Mr. Umair Bin Mansoor
Engr. Muhammad Owais
Engr. Haris Zikrur Rehman
Engr. Asif Gulraiz
Engr. Hamza Shams
Engr. Syed Asad Ali
Ms. Raazia Sosan Waseem
Ms. Stephanie Erin Lee
Engr. Salman Hameed Siddiqui
Ms. Tehseen Azhar
Mr. Moheez Ur Rahim
Ms. Aneela Nargis Waseem
Mr. Muhammad Mustafa Raza
Ms. Bushra Mahmood
Mr. Muhammad Faisal
Engr. Safa Sattar Anjum
Ms. Farhat Tariq Umar
Ms. Tehniat Mirza
Mr. Muhammad Atif Idrees
Mr. Muhammad Azmi Umer
Mr. Sabah Quaiser
Mr. Kamran Saeed
Ms. Sabeika Fatima Ali Rizvi
Mr. Asif Rafiq
Engr. Syed Muhammad Farooq Shibli
Mr. Syed Nabeel Shahab
Engr. Shehryar Atta Khan
Mr. Muhammad Waqas
Mr. Conrad Walter D’Silva
Ms. Syeda Bushra Zaidi
Mr. Syed Shah Sultan Mohiuddin Qadri
Engr. Akhtar Saeed
Engr. M. Imran
Engr. Bilal Hussain
Ms. Tatheer Yawar Ali
Mr. Iftikhar Ahmed
Mr. Sulaman Ahmad Naz
Engr. Ameen Uddin Ammar
Engr. Kinza Shafique
Mr. Usman Khalil
Ms. Shumaila Mushtaq
Ms. Saima Sardar Khan
Mr. Shaham Mahmood
Ms. Sadia Mehboob
Engr. Syed Sheraz Ali
Mr. Muhammad Rahim
Engr. Nauman Ali
Engr. Syed Najiullah Hussaini
Engr. Rooh ul Amin Shaikh
Ms. Sajdah Hassan
Ms. Erum Fatima
Ms. Tahira Yawer Ali
Mr. Irfan Hussain
Mr. Zahid Hussain
Ms. Sidra Malik
Mr. Syed Muhammad Hasan Raza
Ms. Arifa Mustafa
Ms. Asma Bibi
Ms. Yusra Shahina
Ms. Manal Sarwar Awan
Ms. Fatima Shakeel
Ms. Maleeha Shah
Mr. Shiraz Malkani
Ms. Arifa Khatib Ahmad Qazi
Ms. Ansha Zahid
Engr. Farah Akram
Engr. Tayyab Hafeez
Engr. Abdul Samad
Mr. Waqas Ahmed
Engr. Syed Ali Afzal
Engr. Farah Andleeb Siddiqui
Engr. Tanweer Hussain
Engr. Sara Noor
Mr. Muhammad Usman
Engr. Ghulam Ishaque
Engr. Sidra Rahim
Engr. Hiba Ashraf
Engr. Muhammad Bilal Khan
Engr. Mansoor Idrees Dawson
Engr. Muhammad Fozan Ur Rab
Engr. Hafsa Haseeb
Engr. Nafees Ahmed
Engr. Shaikh Muniruddin Nizami
Engr. Huzaifa Saleh Qureshi
Engr. Anas Bin Iftikhar
Engr. Prof Dr. Johar Khurshid Farooqi
Professor & Dean (EAS)
PhD (Mechanical Engineering), University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MS (Mechanical Engineering), KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
BS (Mechanical Engineering), UET, Lahore V
Actg. Dean of Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
Actg. Head of Basic Sciences Department (2015 – 2016)
HoD, Mechanical Engineering, DHA Suffa University (2012 – 2015)
Post-doctoral Research Scholar, School of Materials, University of Manchester (2007 – 2008)
Lecturer/Asst. Prof./Assoc. Prof., Mechanical Engineering, NUST, Karachi (1998 – 2012)
• Composite Materials
• Materials Modeling
• Renewable Energy Systems
• Finite Element Modeling
• Image-based Modeling
• Bari, Khan, Lowe, Farooqi – Measurement of Thermal Diffusivity for Alumina Borosilicate Glass Bearing TRISO Fuel Particles_Experiment and Modelling Correlation – Journal of Materials Science – v48 n14 pp4866 2013
• Ali, Buckthorpe, Cheyene, Farooqi, Mummery – Comparative Study of Predictive Finite Element Methods for Mechanical Properties in 2D Woven Carbon/Carbon Composites, Advanced Materials Science – v59 pp116 2009
• Farooqi, Sheikh – Finite Element Modelling of Thermal Transport in Ceramic Matrix Composite – Computational Materials Science – v37 n3 pp361 2006
• Ali, Farooqi, Buckthorpe, Cheyene, Mummery – Comparative Study of Predictive FE Methods for Mechanical Properties of Nuclear Composites – Journal of Nuclear Materials – n3 v383 pp247 2009
• Khan, Al-Sulaiman, Farooqi, Younas – Fatigue Life Predictions in Woven Carbon Fabric/Polyester Composites based on Modulus Degradation – Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites – n5 v20 pp377 2001
• Khan, Al-Sulaiman, Farooqi – Fatigue Damage Characterization in Plain-Weave Carbon-Carbon Fabric Reinforced Plastic Composites – Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites – Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites – n15 v17 pp1320 1998
• Mokheimer, Antar, Farooqi, Zubair – Analytical and Numerical Solution along with PC Spread-sheet Modeling for a Composite Fin – Heat and Mass Transfer – n4 v32 pp229 1997
Post Doctoral Research Scientist, Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R), A-Star, Singapore
Research Officer, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Senior Programmer, Data Communication and Control (DCC), Karachi, Pakistan
• GPU based volume rendering, Biomedical imaging and visualization, Soft body simulations, Physically based animation, Physically based rendering, Cloth simulation, Augmented reality
• Ishtiaq Rasool Khan, Susanto Rahardja, Muhammad Murtaza Khan, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, Fidaa Abed, A tone-mapping technique based on histogram using a sensitivity model of the human visual system, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol 63(10), 6 October 2017, IEEE, DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2017.2760247. (URL:http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8061010/).(IF: 7.168 – JCR 2016).
• ZHU Zhong-xian, YIN Yong, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, A Novel Parallel Algorithm for Computing the Mooring Line Based on Lumped-Mass Method, International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, Vol 7(4), 2017, World Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S1793962317500040. (URL: http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S1793962317500040) (ISI/ESCI Indexed).
• MOVANIA, Muhammad Mobeen, David Wolff, Raymond C. H. Lo, William C. Y. Lo, OpenGL – Build high performance graphics, Packt Publishing, pp: 982, May 2017, Ebook ISBN 10:1788296893, ISBN-13: 9781788296892.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, Simulating Soft Bodies using Strain Based Dynamics, Chapter 12 in Game Engine Gems 3, AK Peters/CRC Press, pp:159-181, 2016.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen and Lin Feng, Realtime Volumetric Lighting for WebGL, WebGL Insights, AK Peters/CRC Press, pp:261-284, 2015.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, Introduction to Modern OpenGL in C plusplus, FIT 2014 Tutorial, Islamabad, 17-19 December 2014
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen and LIN Feng, Coupling between In Vivo Endomicroscopic Imaging and Visualization Computing, in Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS 2014), Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK, 2-4 July 2014.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, OpenGL Development Cookbook, Packt Publishing, pp:300, July 2013.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, FARBIZ Farzam, Depth Image Based Cloth Deformation for Virtual Tryon, ACM SIGGRAPH 2013 Posters, 2013
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, CHIEW Wei Ming, LIN Feng, On-Site Volume Rendering with GPU-Enabled Devices, Wireless Personal Communications, Vol 1(2), 2013
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen and Lin Feng, Realtime Physically-based Deformation Using Transform Feedback, Chapter 17 in OpenGL Insights, AK Peters/CRC Press, pp:233-248, 2012
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, LIN Feng et. al, Coupling between Meshless FEM Modeling and Rendering on GPU for Real-time Physically-based Volumetric Deformation, Journal of WSCG, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp:1-10, ISSN 1213-6972, Union Agency, 2012
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen and LIN Feng, A Novel GPU-based Deformation Pipeline, in ISRN Computer Graphics, Vol 2012(2012), Article ID 936315, p:8, DOI:10.5402/2012/936315, 2012
• Patricia SP Thong, Stephanus S. Tandjung, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen et al., Toward Real-time Virtual Biopsy of Oral Lesions using Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy Interfaced with Embedded Computing, in Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 17, No. 5, DOI:10.11171.JBO.17.5.056009 , 2011.
• Patricia SP Thong, Malini Olivo, Stephanus S Tandjung, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen et. al, Review of Confocal Fluorescence Endomicroscopy for Cancer Detection, in IEEE Photonics Society (IPS) Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 18, No. 4, , pp: 1355 – 1366, 2011.
• Patricia S. P. Thong, Malini Olivo, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen et. al, Hypericin Fluorescence Imaging of Oral Cancer: From Endoscopy to Real-time 3-Dimensional Endomicroscopy, in Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, Vol. 1(2), pp:139-143, 2011.
• Patricia S. P. Thong, Ramaswamy Bhuvaneswari, Malini Olivo, MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, et. al, Toward 3-dimensional virtual biopsy of oral lesions through the development of a confocal endomicroscope interfaced with embedded computing, in proceedings of SPIE OSA Biomedical Optics, SPIE Vol. 8086, 80860W, Munich, Germany, 2011.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, et. al, GPU-based Surface Oriented Interslice Directional Interpolation for Volume Visualization, in proceedings of Isabel 2009, 2nd International Symposium on Applied Sciences in Biomedical and Communication Technologies, Bratislava, Slovak Republic, 2009.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, et. al, Automated Local Adaptive Thresholding for Real-time Feature Detection and Rendering of 3D Endomicroscopic Images on GPU, in proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Computer Graphics & Virtual Reality, CGVR 2009, July 13 – 16, 2009, Las Vegas Nevada, USA. CSREA Press 2009.
• MOVANIA Muhammad Mobeen, et. al, On-Demand Volumetric Feature Rendering through GPU Acceleration, in proceedings of the 3rd Asian Conference on Computer Aided Surgery, ACCASS 2007,Singapore, 1-2 December 2007
• Fully funded PhD scholarship from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
• Gold medalist for highest CGPA during undergraduate studies
• Proud recepient of scholarship during undergraduate studies
• Winner of the city level inter university quiz competition (Quiz ITIS 2005)
Dr. Faryal Salman
Associate Professor and HoD, Management Sciences and HumanitiesPhD (Consumer Behavior), SZABIST, Karachi
MS (Management Sciences), SZABIST, Karachi
MBA (Marketing), IBA, KarachiResearch Interests:
• Marketing Research
• Consumer Behavior
• Brand Management
• Islamic MarketingPublications:
• Salman, F and Warraich, U- An Empirical Study to Examine Consumer Behavior towards Luxury Brands in Pakistan- Global Management Journal for Academic and Corporate Studies- v6 n1 pp79 2015
• Rizvi, S, Salman, F and Qureshi,S -In-depth Study of the Existing University Business Incubators (UBI) in Pakistan- Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies-v 5 n2 2015
• Salman, F-Conversion of OB Constructs to CB constructs: Scale Development and Validation Exercise- Science International Lahore- v27 n5 pp 4851 2015
• Salman, F and Warraich, U-An Empirical Study to Examine Self-Medication in the Light Of Uncertainty Avoidance in Pakistan- Journal of Management and Social Sciences v 10 n2 pp 31 2015
PhD (Chemistry) H.E.J. Research Institute of Chemistry, University of Karachi
MSc. (Applied Chemistry) University of Karachi
•Natural Product Chemistry
• Drug Development
1. Ahmed,R.; Zafar,S.; Li,B.; Peng,C.; Zhang,W.; Peng,Q.; Qin,Y.; Wang, W. Analytical Methods for the Quality Control of Saffron.(manuscript in process).
2. Xie,Q.; Haung,J.; Ahmed,R.; Chen,Y.; Zhang,X.; Xiao,H.; Choudhary,M.I.;Wang,W. An Analytical Approach for the Quality Control of Jianpi Jiedu Recipe by UHPLC-ESI-MS/MS (in process).
3. Zafar,S.; Rahman,IU.;Khan,A; Ahmed,R. Adsorption of Organic Dyes on Non-conventional and Inexpensive Adsorbent, (Submitted).
4. Xiao,H.; Huang,J.; Zhang,X.; Ahmed,R.; Xie,Q.; Li,B.; Zhu,Y.; Cai,X.; Peng,Q.; Qin,Y.; Huang,H.; Wang,W. Identification of Potential Diagnostic Biomarkers of Acute Pancreatitis by Serum Metabolomic Profiles. Pancreatology 2017, 17(4), 543-549, Impact factor 2.724.
5. Zafar,S.; Ahmed,R.; Khan,R. Biotransformation: A Green and Efficient Way of Antioxidant Synthesis. Free Radical Research. 2016, 50(9), 939-948, Impact factor 2.949.
6. Ahmed,R.; Wang,Y.; Ali,Z.; Smillie,T.J.; Khan,I.A.HPLC Method for Chemical Fingerprinting of Guggul (Commiphora wightii) – Quantification of E- and Z-Guggulsterones, and Detection of Possible Adulterants. Planta Medica. 2016, 82(4), 356-61. Impact factor 2.152.
7. Ahmed,R.; Ali,Z.; Wu,Y.; Kulkarni,S.; Avery,M. A.; Choudhary,M.I.; Rahman, AU.; Khan,I.A. Chemical Characterization of a commercial Commiphora wightii Resin Sample and Chemical Profiling to Assess for Authenticity. Planta Medica. 2011 Jun; 77(9):945-50, Impact factor 2.152.
8. Yousuf,S.; Ahmed,R.; Ali,Z.; Choudhary,M.I.; Ng,S. W. (20S)-20-Acetoxy-4-pregnene-3, 16-dione from Commiphora wightii. Acta Crystallographia. 2010, 66(Pt 12), Impact factor 0.347.
• Control and System identification
• Condition Monitoring Applications
• Imtiaz Hussain, T. X Mei, R. T. Ritching, Estimation of Wheel -Rail Contact Conditions and adhesion using Multiple Model Approach. International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility. Vol 51 Issue 1 2013
• Faheem A. Umrani A. Waheed Umrani, Naveed A. Umrani, Kehkhsan A. Memon and Imtiaz H. Kalwar,Performance Analysis of Spectral Amplitude Coding Based OCDMA System With Gain and Mismatch Journal of Optical Communication,Vol.34,Issue 3, July 2013.
• Imtiaz Hussain, T. X. Mei and M. Mirzapour, Real Time Estimation of the Wheel-Rail Contact Conditions using Multi-Kalman Filtering and Fuzzy Logic. UKACC International Conference on Control, 3-5 September 2012 University of Cardiff, UK.
• M. Mirzapour, T. X. Mei and, Imtiaz Hussain, Assessment of Fault Tolerance for Actively Controlled Railway Wheelset. UKACC International Conference on Control, 3-5 September 2012 University of Cardiff, UK.
• Imtiaz Hussain and T. X. Mei,Identification of the Wheel-Rail Contact Conditions for Traction and Braking Control, 22nd International Symposium of Dynamics of Vehicle on roads and Tracks (International Association of Vehicle System Dynamics IAVSD2011), 14
• Imtiaz Hussain and T. X. Mei, Multi Kalman Filtering Approach for Estimation of Wheel-Rail Contact Conditions. United Kingdom Automatic Control Conference (UKACC2010), 7-10 September 2010, Coventry UK.
• T. X. Mei, Imtiaz Hussain, Detection of wheel-rail conditions for improved traction control, International Conference on Railway Traction Systems (RTS2010), 13-15 April, 2010, Birmingham UK.
• R. H Chandio, I. Hussain and T. D. Memon, FPGA-based Implementation of Maximum Power Point Tracking of Solar Cell, Journal of Applied and Emerging Sciences BUITEMS, Vol 7, Issue 1, 2017, p 22-33.
• Shahzor Memon1 Riaz Uddin , Imtiaz Hussain Kalwar , Kamran Kazi,Observer Based Slip Measurement Technique of DC Motor Mounted on Railway Wheel-set, University of Sindh Journal of Information and Communication Technology (USJICT), Vol.1, Issue-1, October 2017.
• A. A. Patoli, Qurban Memon, K.Kazi and Imtiaz Hussain, Road Condition Monitoring for Optimized Antilock Braking System, Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.47, Issue 4, December 2015, pages 813-817.
• Imtiaz Hussain, F. R. Abro, Arbab Nighat Khizer and H. Ali, Fault Detection and Identification in Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine Using Current Signal Analysis, Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.47, Issue 2, July 2015, pages 291-94.
• Khuram Shaikh, Hussain, I., B S Chowdhry, K. Kazi, & B A Arain. (2016). Modeling & Simulation of Predictive Maintenance Strategy for High Speed Railway Vehicles. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(S1).
• Sattar, A., Hussain, I., Memon, T. D., Karar, H., & Saeed, U. (2016). Investigation of Imbalance Faults in Horizontal Axis WTGS through Analysis of Generator Current Signal. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(47).
• Soomro, A. A., I. Hussain., Kazi, K., Khoso, S. K., & Ansari, S. (2016). A Hybrid Monitoring Technique for Diagnosis of Mechanical Faults in Induction Motor. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(47).
• Ansari, S., Soomro, A. A., Kalwar, I. H., Solangi, U. S., & Noonari, A. S. (2016). PLC based Automatic Distillation and Collection of Ethanol-Water Solution. Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(47).
• Arbab Nighat, Khizer, Imtiaz Hussain and Wanod Kumar, Time Domain System Identification of Longitudinal Dynamics of Single Rotor Helicopter Model using SIDPAC, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.34, Issue 1, January 2015, pages 75-81.
• Z. A. Soomro, Imtiaz Hussain and B S Chowdhry, Modeling and Analysis of Linearized Wheel-Rail Contact Dynamics, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.33, Issue 3, July 2014, pages 335-340.
• Wanod Kumar, Irfan Halepoto and Imtiaz Hussain, Performance Analysis of TDMA Protocol in a Femtocell Network, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.33, Issue 3, July 2014, pages 330-334.
• Irfan Halepoto, Imtiaz Hussain, Wanod Kumar and B S Chowdhry, Performance Analysis of Conventional and Fuzzy Logic Controlled Automatic Voltage Regulator System in a Noisy Environment, New horizon Journal of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Pakistan (IEEEP), Vol.81-82, June 2014, pages 33-39.
• Z. A. Soomro, Imtiaz Hussain and B S Chowdhry, Creep Force Analysis at Wheel-Rail Contact Patch to Identify Adhesion Level to Control Slip on Railway Track, New horizon Journal of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Pakistan (IEEEP), Vol.81-82, June 2014, pages 14-17.
• Wanod Kumar, Imtiaz Hussain and Sara Qadeer, Finite Capacity Energy Efficient Femtocell Networks, Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.33, Issue 2, April 2014, pages 245-252.
• M. Mirzapour, T. X. Mei and Imtiaz Hussain, Fault Detection and Isolation for an Active wheelset Control System, 23rd international Symposium of Dynamics of Vehicle on roads and Tracks (International Association of Vehicle System Dynamics IAVSD2013), 19-23 August 2013, Qingdao China
• Imtiaz Hussain, Wanod Kumar, Irfan Halepoto and Kamran Kazi, Anti-Slip Traction Control of Railway Vehicle Based on Estimated Wheel- Rail Contact Condition. Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.45, Issue 2, July 2013, pages 373-378.
• Imtiaz Hussain, Jawaid Daudpoto and Ali Asghar Memon, Introducing Dual Suspension System in Road Vehicles. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.32, Issue 2, April 2013, pages 239-244.
• Ali Asghar Memon, Imtiaz Hussain and Mohammad Aslam Uqaili, Gate Driver Circuit of Power Electronic Switches with Reduced Number of Isolated DC/DC Converter for a Switched Reluctance Motor. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.32, Issue 2, April 2013, pages 233-238.
• Ali Asghar Memon, Imtiaz Hussain and Jawaid Daudpoto, Modeling of Static Characteristics of Switched Reluctance Motor. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.32, Issue 1, January 2013, pages 141-146.
• Imtiaz Hussain, F. R. Abro, A. A. Memon, Design of Fuzzy Inference System for Condition Monitoring at Wheel-Rail Interface. Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.45, Issue 1, January 2013, pages 101-106.
• Imtiaz Hussain, Ali Asghar Memon and B. S. Chowdhry, Identification of Wheel-Rail Contact Condition Using Multi-Kalman Filtering Approach. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.31, Issue 4, October 2012, pages 799-806.
• Ali Asghar Memon, Imtiaz Hussain and Mohammad Aslam Uqaili, Hardware Implementation of Producing Variable Conduction Angles of a Switched Reluctance Motor. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.31, Issue 4, October 2012, pages 795-798.
• Imtiaz Hussain, F. R. Abro, A. A. Memon and I. A. Memon, Multiple Model Based Real Time Estimation of Wheel-Rail Contact Conditions. Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.44, Issue 4, September 2012, pages 635-640.
• A. Memon, Imtiaz. Hussain, W. Shah and M. S. Chandio, Modeling Of Switched Reluctance Motor. Sindh University Research Journal Science Series (SURJ), Vol.44, Issue 4, September 2012, pages 571-574.
• Best Young Researcher Prize by Institute of Mechanical Engineers UK (IMechE UK) in February 2012, IMechE Head Office London
M.Sc(Transportation Sciences) from Hasselt University, Belgium in 2015
PhD(Traffic Mobility) from Hasselt University, Belgium in 2018
Engr. Dr. Gul Shahzad
PhD (Electronics and Communications Engineering), Hanyang University, South Korea
MSc (Information and Communications Engineering), University of Applied Sciences Sciences Giessen-Friedberg, Germany
BS (Electronics Engieering), SSUET, Karachi
Assistant Professor, Bahria University, Karachi
Research Assistant, Fraunhofer Institute for Integrated Circuits, Erlangen, Germany
• Smart and Energy Efficeint Applications using Wireless Sensor Network, Internet of Things (IoT), Optical Fiber Networks
• Gul Shahzad, Heekwon Yang, Arbab Waheed Ahmad and Chankil Lee, Energy-Efficient intelligent street lighting system using traffic-adaptive control , IEEE Sensors Journal, Volume 16, Issue: 13, July, 2016
• Gul Shahzad, Arbab Waheed Ahmad, Heekwon Yang, Sensor Fusion based smart energy efficient and sustainable smart parking system, 17th International Conference on Advanced Communication and technology (ICACT) 1-3 July, 2015, Seoul, South Korea
• Arbab Waheed Ahmad, Gul Shahzad, and Chankil Lee, Macro-user protected interference-aware transmit power control for LTE-A heterogeneous networks, Journal of Mobile Information Systems in High Performance, Heterogeneous, and trusted Platforms for Future Mobile Computing (HPHT), April, 2016.
• Arbab Waheed Ahmad, Heekwon Yang, Gul Shahzad, and Chankil Lee, Design and implmenation of FPGA based automatic lecture recording system, 17th International Conference on Advanced Communication and technology (ICACT) 1-3 July, 2015, Seoul South Korea.
• Heekwon Yang, Arbab Waheed Ahmad, Gul Shahzad, and Chankil Lee, Real time bidirectional wireless digital multiplexer(WiDMX512), 17th International Conference on Advanced Communication and technology (ICACT) 1-3 July, 2015, Seoul South Korea.
• PhD funded by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan, Out standing Paper Award in 17th International Conference on Advanced Communication and technology (ICACT) 1-3 July, 2015, Seoul, South Korea
Ph.D (Public Administration, Social Sciences), University of Karachi
M.B.A (General Management), Institute of Administration
M.A (International Relations), University of Karachi
L.L.B (Labor Law, Minor Act), University of Karachi
Certified Islamic Jurisprudence
View Short Profile ▴
• Good Governance in Extremism and Militancy Pakistans Case, 2018, Journal of Education and Social Sciences
• Pakistans Emerging Challenges Increasing Militancy, Decreasing Governance, 2016, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science
• Education, dialogue and deterrence Tools to counter terrorism, 2016, Journal of Sociology and Anthropology
• Conflict and Job Satisfaction, 2016, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences
• M. K. Khan, Q. Y. Wang; Surface Crack Initiation Phenomenon in Very High Cycle Fatigue. Proceedings of ICF 13, Beijing, China, 2013.
• M. K. Khan, Q. Y. Wang; Investigation of Crack Initiation and Propagation Behavior of AISI 310 Stainless Steel up to Very High Cycle Fatigue. International Journal of Fatigue, Vol. 54, 2013, pp 38.
• F. Haidon, M. K. Khan, Q. Y. Wang; Cyclic Bending Response of Single- and Polycrystalline Thin Films: Two Dimensional Discrete Dislocation Dynamics. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 277, 2013, pp 132.
• M. K. Khan, Q. Y. Wang; Experimental and Finite Element Based Investigations of In- Plane and Out-of-Plane Properties of Aluminum Honeycomb. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 277, 2013, pp 111.
• Q. Y. Wang, M. K. Khan, C. Bathias; Current understanding of ultra-high cycle fatigue, Theoretical and Applied Mechanics Letter, 2012, Vol. 2(3), 031002.
• M. Kashif, M. K. Khan, A. A. Khan, T. Baig, S. Mirza; On the accurate characterization of composite materials in uniaxial tensile loading, Proceedings of 9th IBCAST, Islamabad, 2012.
• F. Karim, M. K. Khan, T. Baig, S. Mirza; An improved technique for manufacturing of curved sandwich panels of honeycomb, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Aerospace Science and Engineering (ICASE), Islamabad, 2011.
• M. K. Khan, T. Baig, S. Mirza; Effect of cell size and thickness on in-plane and out-of-plane properties of Al honeycomb, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Aerospace Science and Engineering (ICASE), Islamabad, 2011.
• M. K. Khan, T. Baig, S. Mirza; Experimental Investigation of In-plane and Out-of-plane Crushing of Aluminum Honeycomb. Materials Science and Engineering A, Vol. 539, 2012, pp 135.
• M. K. Khan, M. E. Fitzpatrick, S. V. Hainsworth, A. Evans, L.E. Edwards; Application of Synchrotron X-rays and Nanoindentation for Determination of Residual Stress Field around Scratches. Acta Materialia, Vol. 59, 2011, pp 7508.
• M. K. Khan, M. E. Fitzpatrick, S. V. Hainsworth, L.E. Edwards; Determination of Residual Stress Field around Scratches using Synchrotron X-rays and Nanoindentation. Materials Science Forum, Vol. 652, 2010, pp 25.
• M. K. Khan, M. E. Fitzpatrick, S. V. Hainsworth, L.E. Edwards; Effect of Residual Stress on Nanoindentation Properties of Al 2024-T351 and cladding. Computational Materials Science, Vol. 50, 2011, pp 2967.
• M. K. Khan, M. E. Fitzpatrick, S. V. Hainsworth, L.E. Edwards; A Combined Experimental and Finite Element Approach for Determining Mechanical Properties of Aluminium Alloys by Nanoindentation. Computational Materials Science, Vol. 49, No. 4, 2010, pp 751.
• M. K. Khan, M. E. Fitzpatrick, S. V. Hainsworth, L.E. Edwards; Effect of Tool Profile and Fatigue Loading on the Local Hardness Around Scratches in Clad and Unclad Aluminium Alloys. Materials Science & Engineering A, Vol. 527, Issues 1-2, 2009, pp 297.
• M. K. Khan, S. V. Hainsworth, M. E. Fitzpatrick, L.E. Edwards; Application of the Work of Indentation Approach for the Characterization of Aluminum-Clad and Al 2024-T351 by Nanoindentation, Journal of Materials Science, Vol. 44, No. 4, 2009, pp 1006-1015.
• M. K. Khan, K. Bashir, S.Moizuddin, S. Hussain; Natural Frequency Determination and Modal Analysis of Prototype Structure of Honeycomb Sandwich Panels. IEEE Explore, ISBN 1- 4244-1057-6, June 2007, pp 193-199.
• M. K. Khan; Compressive and Lamination Strength of Honeycomb Sandwich Panels with Strain Energy Calculation from ASTM Standards. Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Part G, Vol.220, No. 5, 2006, pp 375-386.
• M. K. Khan; Mechanical Properties of Aluminum and Glass Fiber Facings Honeycomb Sandwich Panels from ASTM Standards, Engineer PEC, Journal of Pakistan Engineering Council, Issue 1, June 2006.
• Fully funded PhD Scholarship from Airbus, Germany
• 200k RMB funding as Young International Scientist Award from National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Postdoctoral Work in Sichuan University, China (2011-2013)
• 200k RMB funding as Research Associate (2013-2016), Sichuan University, China
MS(Electronics & Communications Engineering) from Myongji University, South Korea in 2008
PhD(Electrical Engineering) from Heriot-Watt University, UK in 2014
Dr. Shama Siddiqui
PhD (Computer Science) IBA MS (CS) M.Sc (Applied Physics) B.Sc (Physics)
• Wireless Sensor Networks
1. Khan, A., Ghani, S., & Siddiqui, S. (2018). A Preemptive Priority-Based Data Fragmentation Scheme for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. Sensors, 18(12), 4473.
2. Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2018). A Taxonomy for MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks based on Traffic Prioritization. Wireless Personal Communications. 1-30.
3. Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2018). PD-MAC: Design and Implementation of Polling Distribution-MAC for Improving Energy Efficiency of Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Wireless Information Networks. 25(2), 200-208.
5. Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2017). ADP-MAC: An Adaptive and Dynamic Polling based MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Sensors Journal. 18(2), 860-874.
6. Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2015). A Study on Channel Polling Mechanisms for the MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2015.
1. Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2018). A Comparison Study on Dynamic Duty Cycle and Dynamic Channel Polling Approaches for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Proceedings on International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications: Staying Smarter in a Smartening World”. COMPSAC 2018. (pp. 790-793). Tokyo. Japan.
2. Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2017). Investigating Dynamic Polling Intervals for Wireless Sensor Network Applications with Bursty Traffic. Proceedings of International Conference on Multi-sensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2017). (pp. 448-451). Daegu. South Korea.
3. Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Design & Implementation of Distributed
Congestion Control Scheme for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of International Conference on Multi-sensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2017). (pp. 581-585). Daegu. South Korea.
4. Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2017). DPR-MAC: A Dynamic Polling MAC for Disaster Management in Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC), 2017. (pp. 425-428). Nanjing, China.
5. Khan, A. A, Jamal, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Dynamic Duty-Cycle Control for Wireless Sensor Networks using Artificial Neural Network (ANN). Proceedings of Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC), 2017. (pp. 420-424). Nanjing, China.
6. Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2017). Effect of Polling Interval Distributions on the Performance of MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks. ACM Proceedings on International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (pp. 573-579). Springer, Cham. Turin, Italy.
7. Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Contention Window Prioritization for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. ACM Proceedings on International Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (pp. 676-685). Springer, Cham. Turin, Italy.
8. Siddiqui, S., Ghani. (2016), Towards Dynamic Polling: Survey and Analysis of Channel Polling Mechanisms for Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Proceedings on ICISE 2016, January 2016, Islamabad.
9. Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2015). A Survey on Data Aggregation Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Proceedings on ICICT 2015, December 2015, Karachi, Pakistan.
10. Wajid, A., Khan, A.A., Basit, A., Siddiqui, S., Salam, A. (2015), Achieving Energy Efficiency in Body Area Networks (BAN’s) through Avoiding Spatially Correlated Contention, IEEE Proceedings on ICICT 2015, December 2015, Karachi, Pakistan.
11. Siddiqui, S., & Ghani, S. (2013). Analytical Model for Delay Distribution of PRMAC. IEEE Proceedings on 11th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT), (pp. 1-6). December 2013. Islamabad, Pakistan.
12. Siddiqui, S., & Ghani, S. (2013). ES-MAC: Energy Efficient Sensor-MAC protocol for Wireless Sensor networks. IEEE Proceedings on 10th International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control (ICNSC) (pp. 28-33). Paris, France.
13. Siddiqui, S., Abbas, V. U., & Ali, M. A. (2010, September). Analysis and Simulation of Propagation Model for Wireless Communication of Bio-Sensors. IEEE Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Wireless Communications Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM), 2010 (pp. 1-4). Chengdu, China.
PhD (Materials Processing and Nanotechnology), Jeju National University, South Korea
MS (Materials Processing and Nanotechnology), Jeju National University, South Korea
• Nanotechnology, Materials Science and Thin Films
• Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Atomic Layer Deposition, Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Chemical Vapor Deposition, Conventional Atomic Layer Deposition, Chemical Vapor Deposition, Rapid Fabrication, Electrospray Deposition
• Kamran Ali, Junaid Ali, Syed Murtuza Mehdi, Kyung-Hyun Choi, and Young Jin An: Rapid Fabrication of Al2O3 Encapsulations for Organic Electronic Devices, Applied Surface Science, 353 (2015) 1186.
• Adnan Ali, Kamran Ali, Hyun Woo Dang, Khaled Ahmed Mahmoud, and Kyung Hyun Choi: Different Approaches To PVP/Graphene Composite Film Fabrication Using Electrohydrodynamic Atomization Technique, Journal Of Materials Science-Materials In Electronics, 26 (2015) 2039.
• Kamran Ali, and Kyung Hyun Choi: Low-Temperature Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Atomic Layer Deposition of Al2O3 Thin Films, Langmuir, 30 (2014) 14195.
• Kamran Ali, Kyung Hyun Choi, and Nauman Malik Muhammad: Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Atomic Layer Deposition of Al2O3 Thin Films on PET Substrates, Chemical Vapor Deposition, 20 (2014) 380.
• Adnan Ali, Kamran Ali, Young Jin Yang, Jeongdai Jo, and Kyung Hyun Choi: Rapid Fabrication of Graphene/Zno Composite Thin Film, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 53 (2014) 05HA01.
• Kamran Ali, Navaneethan Duraisamy, Chang Young Kim, and Kyung Hyun Choi: Al2O3 Coatings Fabrication on Silver Nanowires through Low Temperature Atomic Layer Deposition, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, 29 (2014) 1056.
• Kyung Hyun Choi, Kamran Ali, Chang Young Kim, and Nauman Malik Muhammad: Characterization of Al2O3 Thin Films Fabricated at Low Temperature via Atomic Layer Deposition on PEN Substrates, Chemical Vapor Deposition, 20 (2014) 118.
• Kamran Ali, Kyung Hyun Choi, Chang Young Kim, Yang Hoi Doh, and Jeongdai Jo: Hydrophobicity Enhancement Of Al2O3 Thin Films Deposited On Polymeric Substrates By Atomic Layer Deposition With Perfluoropropane Plasma Treatment, Applied Surface Science, 305 (2014) 554.
• Kyung Hyun Choi, Kamran Ali, and Khalid Rahman: A Study of the Dependence of Electrohydrodynamic Jetting on the Process Parameters and Liquid Physical Properties, Chinese Journal of Physics, 52 (2014) 799.
• Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS)
MA (English Linguistics) from University of Karachi in 2007
M.Phil (English Linguistics) from Hamdard University in 2016
Dr. Muhammad Shahid Khan
PhD (Management), Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, Malaysia
MS (Human Resource Management), Iqra University
• Human Resource Management Practices
• Knowledge Management
• Human Capital Development
• Impact of intellectual capital elements on competitive advantage in syrian pharmaceutical companies.
• Conceptual Framework for Web Customer Satisfaction Experience.
• Achieved with best research paper award in an international conference, held in March 2018, at Bangkok.
• Selected as a reviewer for World Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development
PhD (Management), Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
MBA (Strategic Management), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
View Short Profile ▴
• Strategic Management
• Corporate Governance
• Small Businesses
• SK Johl, AI Umrani, RT Munodawafa, A Comparative Study of Active Learning with and Without Using Mind Mapping Approach, 2017 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF), 839-843
• AI Umrani, SK Johl, MY Ibrahim, Ownership Structure Attributes, Outside Board Members and SMEs Firm Performance with Mediating Effect of Innovation in Malaysia, Global Business and Management Research: An International Journal, 2017
• AI Umrani, SK Johl, Corporate Governance, Ownership Structure and Expropriation of Rights: Case of Malaysian Small and Medium Enterprises, International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues 6 (3S), 170-178, 2016
• AI Umrani, SK Johl, MY Ibrahim, Corporate Governance Practices and Problems Faced By SMEs in Malaysia, Global Business & Management Research 7 (2), 2015
• Bronze Medal in Teaching and Learning Innovation Festival 2017, CETaL, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia
• Best Paper presenter award in ASIA International Conference, 2015, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MS(Systems Engineering) from King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudia Arabia in 2009
PhD(Systems Engineering) from King Fahad University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudia Arabia in 2014
Mr. Syed Hammad Ahmed
MS (Computer Science), LUMS BS (Computer Science), FAST-NU, Karachi
Formerly: Assistant Professor, Computer Science, FAST-NU Software Engineer, Core Development Group, Avanza Solutions
• Big Data Analytics • Data Mining • Machine Learning • Human Computer Interaction
• Jemal H. Abawajy, Syed I. Jami, Zubair A. Shaikh, Syed Hammad Ahmed, A Framework for Scalable Distributed Provenance Storage System, Computer Standards & Interfaces (2012)
• Muhammad Shoaib Siddiqui and Syed Hammad Ahmed, Policy-based Network Management in a Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Network, in 15th International Multi Topic Conference (INMIC) 2012, Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2012 (published by IEEE)
• Tariq Mahmood, Syed Hammad Ahmed, and Saqib Mahmood, Optimal Dynamic Personalization in Conversational Recommender Systems, In Proceedings of the 2nd Malaysian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (MJCAI 2010), 26-30 July, Malaysia, Springer • Tariq Mahmood, Syed Hammad Ahmed, and Saqib Mahmood, Comparing Reward-based Optimal Behaviors in User-Adapted Recommender Systems, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT 2010), July 9 -11, Chengdu, China. IEEE
• Received Best Teacher Award (University) – Spring 2013 • Received Best Teacher Award (Department) – Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Fall 2012
PhD (Electronics Systems Engineering), Hanyang University, South Korea
BE (Electrical Engineering), NED University , Karachi
• Substation Automation
• Electricity Market
• IoT Based Platorms
• Bizzat Hussain Zaidi and Seung Ho Hong Combinatorial Double Auctions for Multiple Microgrid Trading Electrical Engineering (2017)
• Bizzat Hussain Zaidi, Seung Ho Hong and Daehyun Kwon, Communication architecture for monitoring of HVDC System based on IEC 61850, Electric Power Quality and Supply Reliablity, Estonia, 2016
Associate Professor, HoD, HIMS ICT, Hamdard University View
• Data Engineering, e Business
• Intelligent Ubiquitous Computing and e Business Solution in International Journal of Information Management, IJIM Oxford, England, Vol.: 28, Issue: 6, April 2008
• IADIS International Conference Informatics 2010, Albert Ludwigs University, Freiburg Germany, Intellisense Sentinel , An Intelligent and Smart Hybrid Approach Towards Human Detection and Tracking, Short Paper
PhD (Mechanical Engineering), KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
MS (Mechanical Engineering), KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
BE (Mechanical), NUST, Karachi
• Computational Mechanics
• Homogenization Methods
• Multiscale Modeling
• Computational Material Modeling
• Evolutionary Algorithms
• Solar Photovoltaics
• Siddiqui, Muhammad Usama and Abul Fazal M. Arif. 2016. Generalized Effective Medium Theory for Particulate Nanocomposite Materials. Materials 9(8):694. (Impact Factor: 2.94)
• Siddiqui, M. U. and Abul Fazal M. Arif. 2016. A Computational Approach for the Constitutive Modeling of Elastoplastic Behavior of Metal Matrix Composites. International Journal of Computational Methods 14(2): 1750058. (Impact Factor: 1.12)
• Siddiqui, Muhammad Usama, Abul Arif, and Salem Bashmal. 2016. Permeability-Selectivity Analysis of Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration Membranes: Effect of Pore Size and Shape Distribution and Membrane Stretching. Membranes 6(3):40. (Impact Factor: 2.12)
• M. U. Siddiqui, A. F. M. Arif, N. Saheb and M. S. Khan. 2017. Constitutive modeling of elastoplasticity in spark-plasma sintered metal-matrix nanocomposites. Materials Science and Engineering: A 689:176-188 (Impact Factor: 2.65)
• S. S. Akhtar, M. U. Siddiqui, Kabeer Raza, A. S. Hakeem, L. T. Kareem, A. F. M. Arif. 2017. Computational and experimental study on the effective properties of Alumina/Nickel Composite. Accepted in Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology (Impact Factor: 1.53)
• Nouari Saheb, Najam Ul Qadir, Muhammad Usama Siddiqui, Abul Fazal Muhammad Arif, Syed Sohail Akhtar and Nasser Al-Aqeeli. 2014. Characterization of Nanoreinforcement Dispersion in Inorganic Nanocomposites: A Review. Materials 7:4148-81. (Impact Factor: 2.94)
• S. S. Akhtar, L. T. Kareem, A. F. M. Arif, M. U. Siddiqui, A.S. Hakeem. Development of a Ceramic-based Composite for Direct Bonded Copper Substrate. Ceramics International 43(6):5236-5246 (Impact Factor: 2.76)
• Siddiqui, M. Usama, A. F. M. Arif, Leah Kelley, and Steven Dubowsky. 2012. Three-Dimensional Thermal Modeling of a Photovoltaic Module under Varying Conditions. Solar Energy 86(9):2620-31. (Impact Factor: 3.68)
• Siddiqui, M. U. and A. F. M. Arif. 2013. Electrical, Thermal and Structural Performance of a Cooled PV Module: Transient Analysis Using a Multiphysics Model. Applied Energy 112:300-312. (Impact Factor: 5.75)
• Siddiqui, M. U., A. F. M. Arif, A. M. Bilton, S. Dubowsky, and M. Elshafei. 2013. An Improved Electric Circuit Model for Photovoltaic Modules Based on Sensitivity Analysis. Solar Energy 90:29-42. (Impact Factor: 3.68)
• Siddiqui, M. U. and M. Abido. 2013. Parameter Estimation for Five- and Seven-Parameter Photovoltaic Electrical Models Using Evolutionary Algorithms. Applied Soft Computing 13(12):4608-21. (Impact Factor: 2.86)
• Hasan, Osama, A. F. M. Arif, and M. U. Siddiqui. 2013. Finite Element Modeling, Analysis, and Life Prediction of Photovoltaic Modules. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering 136(2):21022. (Impact Factor: 1.44)
• Siddiqui, M. U. and A. F. M. Arif. 2012. Effect of Changing Atmospheric and Operating Conditions on the Thermal Stresses in PV Modules. in ASME ESDA 2012 Vol. 2. Nantes France.
• Hasan, Osama, A. F. M. Arif, and M. U. Siddiqui. 2012. Finite Element Modeling and Analysis of Photovoltaic Modules. in Proceedings of the ASME 2012 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition. Housten, Texas.
• Siddiqui, M. U. and A. F. M. Arif. 2014. Computational Homogenization of Metal Matrix Composites. in Proceedings of the 25th CANCAM. London, Ontario, Canada.
• Siddiqui, M. U. and A. F. M. Arif. 2016. Estimation of Thermal Conductivity of Nanocomposites with Non-Uniformly Distributed Inclusions. in 24th International Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ICTAM 2016). Montréal, Québec, Canada.
• Akhtar, S. S., A. Bin Ali, M. U. Siddiqui, A. F. M. Arif, and Amir Al-Ahmad. 2016. Development of Graphene-Filled Polymer Nanocomposites for Enhanced Thermal Conductivity. in 3rd International Conference on Structural Nano Composites (NANOSTRUC 2016). Aberdeen, Scotland.
• Akhtar, S. S., A. F. M. Arif, M. U. Siddiqui, H. K. R. Chishti, and L. T. Kareem. 2016. Computational Design and Development of Alumina-Nickel Droplet Composites. in Proceedings of the ASME 2016 International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition. Phoenix, AZ, USA.
• Muhammad Usama Siddiqui, Abul Fazal Muhammad Arif and Syed M. Zubair. Heat Exchanger for Photovoltaic Panels. Patent number 20150280040.
Mr. Razi Sultan Siddiqui
MS (Management Sciences), SZABIST, Karachi
MBA (Human Resources and Marketing), University of Sindh, Pakistan
MSc (Industrial Psychology), University of Sindh, Pakistan
BSc (Hons) (Psychology), University of Sindh, PakistanFormerly:
Lecturer, SZABIST, Karachi
Lecturer, NUML, Karachi
Lecturer, IoBM, Karachi
Lecturer, BIZTEK. Karachi
Corporate Trainer, Pharmaceutical IndustryResearch Interests:
• Performance Management
• Job Satisfaction
• Emotional Intelligence
• Turnover Rate of Employees
• Depression level in Married and Unmarried Males & Females
• Rizwan, M., Malik, S., Malik, J. N., & Siddiqui, S. R. (2017) Urdu Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale: An Analysis of Reliability and Validity in Pakistan. Social Int J. 1(2): 00010. DOI:10.15406/sij.2017.01.00010.
• Krys, K., Capaldi, C. A., van Tilburg,..Siddiqui,R.S.,.., Ahmed, R. A., (2017) Catching up with wonderful women: The women-are-wonderful effect is smaller in more gender egalitarian societies. International Journal of Psychology. Impact Factor 1.2
• Rizwan, M., Siddiqui, R. S., & Ali. (2017). Suicide Risk Potential: A Comparison of Psychiatric Patients and Normal Controls in Pakistan. Psychol Behav Sci Int J. 6(2): 555685. DOI:10.19080/PBSIJ.2017.06.555685.
• Siddiqui, R. S., Hassan, A., & Syed, N. A., (2013) Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Employees Turnover Rate in FMCG Organizations Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences ISSN: 1997-8553 Vol. 7, No. 2.
• Siddiqui, R. S., & Hassan, A., (2012) Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover Intention Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies ISSN: 2219-6145 Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2012.
• Siddiqui, R. S., Shah, I,. (2012) A Gender based Comparison Between Married and Unmarried Young Adults International Research Journal of Arts & Humanities ISSN: 1016-9342 Vol. 40, No. 40.
PhD (Computational Fluid Dynamics), ENSMA Poitiers, France
MS (Mechanical), Université de Poitiers, France
BE (Mechanical), NED University
Assistant Professor, Dawood University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi
Assistant Manager, SUPARCO, Karachi
Lecturer, NED University
• Computational fluid dynamics, high speed wall-bounded flows, turbulence
• M. F. Shahab, G. Lehnasch, T. B. Gatski and P.Comte. Statistical characteristics of an isothermal, supersonic boundary layer flow from DNS data. Flow Turbul. Combust. vol. 86(3-4), 369-397, 2011
• M. F. Shahab, P. Comte, G. Lehnasch and T. B. Gatski. Analysis of Boundary Layer Structure Downstream of a Shock Impingement. 9th International ERCOFTAC Symposium on Engineering Turbulence Modelling and Measurements, Thessaloniki, Greece, 2012
• M. F. Shahab, G. Lehnasch, T. B. Gatski and P.Comte. Post-shock downstream evolution of turbulent boundary layer based on quadrant analysis, 20eme Congrés Français de Mécanique, Besançon, France, 2011
• M. F. Shahab, G. Lehnasch, T. B. Gatski and P. Comte. Influence of wall cooling on the statistics of a supersonic turbulent boundary layer flow. 8th International ERCOFTAC Symposium on Engineering Turbulence Modelling and Measurements, Marseille, France,
• M. F. Shahab , G. Lehnasch , T. B. Gatski, and P. Comte. Probing high-speed wall-bounded flows using DNS. 45th Symposium of Applied Aerodynamics, Marseille, France, 2010
• M. F. Shahab, G. Lehnasch, T. B. Gatski and P. Comte. DNS of a spatially developing, supersonic turbulent boundary layer flow over a cooled wall. 6th International Symposium on Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer, Rome, Italy, 2009
• M. F. Shahab, G. Lehnasch, T. B. Gatski and P. Comte. Statistical Characteristics of the Interaction of an Impinging Shock Wave and Turbulent Boundary Layer. Sixth International Symposium on Turbulent Shear Flow Phenomena, Seoul, Korea, 2009
• Gold Medalist, BE (mechanical), NEDUET
• Declared as Star Laureate 2005 in XVIth Star Awards 2005
Mr. Bilal Hayat Butt
MS (Computer Science), LUMS MS (Exchange Studies), MdH, Sweden BS (Computer Science), FAST-NU, Karachi
Engr. Makhdoomzada Asadullah Siddiqui
MSc (Electric Power Engineering), KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
BE (Electrical), NUST, Karachi
Customer Support Engineer, Wavetec (Pvt.) Ltd., Pakistan
• Electrical Machines and Drives
• Received best faculty member award at DSU for Fall Semester 2012
MS (Thermal Power), Cranfield University, UK
BE (Aerospace), PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering, Karachi
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, NUST, Karachi
Lecturer, Dept. of Aerospace, PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineer, Pakistan Air Force
• Combustion, Vortex Tubes and JT Coolers
• Paper on Alternate Fuels for Turbojets. First National Conference of Aeronautical Engineering. Pakistan 16th November 1981
• Worked in association with Grumman International Corporation (USA) and Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (PRC) for feasibility study of Sabre II Aircraft for the PAF.
• Project Manager for Pakistan Air Force for Design and Development of K-8 Jet trainer
• Have served as Head of Undergraduate Programme ( Mechanical ) at PNEC Jauhar from July 2004 to June 2012 ,along with the task of teaching Undergraduate Courses at PNEC Jauhar.
• Supervised 34 Undergraduate Projects at PNEC Jauhar and 8 Undergraduate Projects at PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering.
MSc (Electrical Engineering), Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
BSc (Electrical Engineering), Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
Professor & Chairman, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, NED University
Controller of Examinations, NED University
Management Representative ISO 9000 and In-charge Quality Management Cell, NED University
Manager (Electrical), National Crescent Petroleum Ltd.
Superintending Engineer, Thermal Power Plant, Pakistan Steel Mills, Karachi
MS (Mechatronics Engineering), GIST, Gwangju, South Korea
BE (Mechanical), NED UniversityResearch Interests:
• Robot dynamics and control, structural optimization, structural mechanics, modal analysis, vibration.Publications:
• Jongsuh Lee, Syed Hassaan Hussain, Semyung Wang and Kyihwan Park, Enhanced method to reconstruct mode shapes of continuous scanning measurements using the Hilbert Huang transform and the modal analysis method, 2014, Review of Scientific Instruments (AIP). http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/journal/rsi/85/9/10.1063/1.4894260.
• Jongsuh Lee, Syed Hassaan Hussain and Semyung Wang, Frequency response function of a moving sensor measurement, The 21st International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV), 13-17 July, 2014, Beijing/China.Significant Achievements:
• Fully funded masters degree scholarship from Government of South Korea.
• Recipient of Brain Korea, BK 21, graduate scholarship.
• Bachelors degree with distinction.
MSc, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Saudi Arabia
• Signal Processing, Adaptive filters, Machine learning
• Umair bin Mansoor, Syed Muhammad Asad & Azzedine Zerguine, Stochastic Gradient Algorithm Based on an Improved Higher Order Exponentiated Error Cost Function, 48th IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, 2014
• Quasi-Newton Least Mean Fourth Adaptive Algorithm: Steady-State, Tracking and Transient Analysis, VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (June 16, 2010), ISBN-13: 978-3639262964
MSc (Power Engineering), Technical University Munich, Germany
BE (Electronics), NED UniversityFormerly:
Linde AG, Engineering Division, Pullach, Germany
Institute of Automatic Control, Technical University Munich (TUM), Germany
Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan
• System Identification
• Linear Control Systems
• Non-Linear Control Systems
• Distributed Control Systems
• Model Predictive Control
• Electrical Machines (Control)
• Automatic Power Factor Correction Unit, International Conference on Computing, Electronic and Electrical Engineering, ICE Cube 2016, April 11-12, Quetta, Pakistan. ISBN 978-1-5090-1252-7
• Design of Smart Charge Controller for Wind Electric Conversion System, 8th International conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies SET 2009, 31st Aug to 3rd Sep 2009, Aachen, Germany. ISBN 978-3-9813246-1-7
• An off-grid Model Setup for Wind Electric Conversion System, TENCON 2009, November 23-26, Singapore. ISBN 978-1-4244-4547-9
• National Instruments LabVIEW based Pharmaceutical Medication Device with Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition System (SCADA), SoutheastCon 2009, March 5-8, Atlanta, GA, USA. ISBN 978-1-4244-3978-2
• GSM Based Security System Using LabVIEW,First International Conference on Computer, Control and Communication 2007 at Pakistan Navy Engineering College, NUST, Karachi during November 12-13, 2007
• Masters Thesis at Linde Engineering, Pullach, Germany in the department of Information Technology and Process Control
• Funding from NED University for presenting projects in Germany and USA at undergraduate level
• First prize winner in hardware competition at PAF-KIET (2008)
MSc (Sustainable Electrical Power), Brunel University London, United Kingdom
BS (Electronics), SSUET, KarachiFormerly:
Senior Lecturer, DHA Suffa University
Lecturer, Usman Institute of Technology
Project Officer, Brunel University London
Electrical Engineer, Pakistan International Container TerminalResearch Interests:
• Power Quality, Renewable Energy
• Asif Gulraiz, Hammad Munami, Power Factor Correction for Non-Linear Loads, International Journal on Energy Conversion (IRECON). ISSN: 2281-5295, e-ISSN: 2281-5309.
• Distinction in Final Thesis (MSc), Brunel University London
MSc (Manufacturing and Engineering Management), NUST, Karachi
BE (Industrial and Manufacturing), NUST, KarachiResearch Interests:
• Atomic and Lateral Force Microcopy (AFM/LFM)
• Oil and Water Repellent Surfaces
• Tribology and Surface Characterization
• Entrepreneurship and Social Media MarketingPublications:
• Hamza Shams, Sajid Saleem, Kanza Basit, Salman Nisar, Characterization of Nano-level Coefficient of Friction of Oleophobic and Super Hydrophobic Coatings on 316L SS in Harsh Conditions, 83rd Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society (APS) Southeastern Section, November 2016
• Hamza Shams, Kanza Rehman, Mohsin Aziz, Raja Hamza Sajid, Muhammad Fahad Khan, Surface Characterization of Pipeline Surface using Replica Techniques, 83rd Annual Meeting of the American Physical Society (APS) Southeastern Section, November 2016
• Hamza Shams, Bilal A. Siddiqui, Sajid Saleem, Validation of Temperature Sensitivity of Superhydrophobic Surfaces as Applied on 316L SS, 1st International Conference on Advanced Materials and Process Engineering (NED-AMPE), December 2015
• Hamza Shams, Bilal A. Siddiqui, Sajid Saleem, Evaluation of Commercial Oleophobic Coatings for Aerospace Applications in Harsh Environments, 4th International Conference on Aerospace Science and Engineering (ICASE), September 2015
• SAP-D & SAP-V, SAP University Alliances Program at DSU
• Faculty Advisor, Team DSU Burraq
• Academic Liaison Officer (ALO), IMechE DSU Student Chapter
ME (Communication Systems and Networks), MUET
BE (Telecommunications), MUET
Assistant Manager, Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited (PTCL – Etisalat), Hyderabad
Resident Engineer, Interactive Group of Companies Pvt Ltd, Army Data Center, Hyderabad
• Wireless Ad-Hoc Networks
• Cooperative Communication Systems
• S Asad A, et al, Performance Evaluation Of Decode & Forward Cooperative Communication Protocols, International Journal Of Information Technology And Electrical Engineering , 1st Jan 2013, ISSN: 2225-7217
• Syed Asad Ali, et al, Bit Error rate Analysis of Amplify and Forward Cooperative Communication Protocol, IEEEP 26th Multi Topic Symposium 2011, Karachi Pakistan
• Gold Medal from IEEE on research paper
• Position Holder in BE
BS(CS) from National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2004
MS(Computer Science) from University of Delaware, USA in 2006
Engr. Shehryar Atta Khan
Lecturer (on study leave)
ME (Manufacturing), NED University
BE (Industrial & Manufacturing), NUST, Karachi
• Additive Manufacturing
• Automation and Control Systems
• Machine Vision
• Shehryar A. Khan, Bilal A. Siddiqui, Muhammad Fahad. Evaluation of Additive Manufacturing Techniques for Fabrication of Propellers for SUAVs, Fourth International Conference on Aerospace Science & Engineering (ICASE-2015) Islamabad Pakistan.
MAS (Applied Economics), Applied Economics Research Center, University of Karachi, Karachi
MA (Economics), University of Punjab, Lahore
B.Sc (Economics, Statistics and Mathematics), University of Punjab, Lahore
• Macroeconomics Analysis
• Development Sector
• Financial Markets
• Masood, H., Waqas, M., & Anwer, M. (2017). Validity of f-h puzzle in Pakistan economy: A time series study. Journal of Business Studies , 89-96.
• Waqas, M., Uddin, I., Ashfaq, B., & Shakir, R. (Vol. 12, No. 1, (Spring 2016) ). Redefinig economic systems as an islamic economic system. Journal of Business Studies, 65-78.
MA (Linguistics), University of Karachi
BA Hons. (English), University of Karachi
• Discourse Analysis
• Language & Gender
• Zaidi, S. B. (2016). Gender Roles in Pakistani-Urdu Wedding Songs. Journal of English Education and Linguistic Studies. 3 (1). 1-27.
• Zaidi, S.B. & Zaki, S. (2017), English language in Pakistan: Expansion and Resulting Implications, Journal of Education & Social Sciences – Volume 5, Issue 1, 52-67
• Gold Medal in MA Linguistics
• Fully funded scholarship received (on merit) from US Embassy, to attend English for Specific Purposes MOOC Camp organized by Ball State University, USA
M.S in Applied Mathematics
NED University of Engineering and Technology
1. Khan,N. A.; Mohiuddin,S.; Baig,M. M.; & Minai,T. A. (2014). Statistical Analysis of Constraints Acquiring Higher Secondary Education. International Journal of Database Theory & Application, 7(2).
2. Mohiuddin,S.; Hussain,Z.; Haseen,N.; Ahmed,R. Verification of Conversion Formulae by Taking Chest Circumference on Skin, Tight-fitting and loose-fitting Clothing in 3-7 year old children. Health Science: An International Journal.2011,1(1): 9-15
• Public Transportation Operations
• Vehicle Routing Problems
• Traffic Signals Optimization
• Intelligent transportation system
ME (Telecommunications), NED University
BE (Telecommunications), UIT, Hamdard UniversityFormerly:
Lab Engineer, DHA Suffa University
• Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs), RF – Antennas & Radiating Systems, Signal ProcessingPublications:
• (2013) Engr. Akhtar Saeed, Dr. Irfan Ahmed, Wireless Sensor Networks-A Comprehensive Study, accepted, presented & published at the 1st Int. Conference on Information and Comm. Tech. Trends 2013 (ICICTT 13), pp. 132-138, ISBN: 978-969-9825-00-2
• December (2014), Akhtar Saeed, Irfan Ahmed, Wireless Sensor Networks-A Comprehensive Study, Int. j. inf. commun. technol. trends, Vol. 1, Issue (1), pp 27-33, ISSN (online): 2409-5222
• Research Paper on Paper Satellites accepted, published & presented at International Conference on Space (ICS-2014), organized by SUPARCO, IST, Islamabad, 12-14 November, 2014
• Masters Thesis Work (ISP) (Telecom. Engg., NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi) entitled, CH Optimization of Hierarchical based Routing Protocols of WSNs, accepted, presented and published in the proc. at FIYEC-2014, pp. 27, U.E.T.-Lahore,
• Research Paper on WSNs accepted, presented and published at ICICTT 13 proceedings, held at Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology (FUUAST), Karachi, 2-5 September, 2013
ME (Solid Mechanics), University of Malaya, Malaysia
BE (Mechanical), NUST, Karachi
• Solid Mechanics, Fracture Failure Analysis, Finite Element Analysis and Boundary Element Analysis
• Assessment of a planar inclusion in a solid cylinder (URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2014.11.027)
• Acquired High Impact Research Funding for MS research
• Received 3rd position in undergraduate studies at NUST
• Awarded merit certificates of 1st position in Sem-III and VII by NUST
MSc (Information and Communications Engineering), University of Leicester, UK
BE (Telecommunications), Bahria University, Pakistan
HEC Certified Master TrainerFormerly:
Lecturer, Electrical Engineering, Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
• Wireless and Mobile Communications
• High Frequency Multiple Input Multiple Output (HF-MIMO)
• Millimeter Wave Mobile Communications for 5G Cellular
• Self Organisation in Wireless Cellular Communication NetworksSignificant Achievements:
• Member of IEEE Karachi Section Executive Committee
MBA (Human Resource), SZABIST, Karachi
BBA, University of Karachi
• Human Resource Management
• Human Resource Information System
• Consumer BehaviorPublications:
• Received Merit Scholarship on securing highest GPA in 2nd Semester of MBA at SZABIST
• Secured 2nd position in BBA
• Secured Merit Scholarship in all semesters of BBA and a place in the List of Honor
MS (Applied Mathematics), NED University of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
MSc. (Applied Mathematics), University of Karachi. Research Interests:
• Fluid Dynamics
• Numerical Analysis
• Advance Differential Equation
MS (Electrical Engineering), NUST, Karachi
BE (Electronics), NUST, Karachi
• RF communication and wireless systems
• Antenna Designing
• Wireless Body Area Networks
• Kinza Shafique, Bilal A. Khawaja, Munir A.Tarar, Bilal Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Mustaqim, Wearable Ultra Wideband Antenna for Wireless Body Area Networks, accepted in Microwave Wiley Journals. – Impact Factor 0.568
• Hudaisa Afzal, Kinza Shafique, Zubair Ahmed Junaid, Physical Layer of LTE – Architecture and simulation, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN-13 978-3-659-83500-1, ISBN-10 3659835005, EAN 9783659835001, 5 Feb, 2016.
• Kinza Shafique, A. A. Razzaqi, M. Mustaqim, B.M. Khan , B.A. Khawaja, A 1×2 Circular Patch Antenna Array for Next Generation 802.11ac WLAN Applications , ISBN 978-1-5090-2013-3, 2015 IEEE ICET.
• Kinza Shafique, M. Mustaqim, B.M. Khan , B.A. Khawaja, A Thin and Flexible Ultra Wideband Antenna for Wireless Body Area Networks with Reduced Ground Plane Effect, ISBN 978-1-5090-2013-3, 2015 IEEE ICET.
• Kinza Shafique, Bilal A. Khawaja, Munir A.Tarar, Bilal Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Mustaqim, Wearable Ultra Wideband Antenna for Wireless Body Area Networks, accepted in Microwave Wiley Journals. -Impact Factor 0.568
• Awarded Fully Funded NUST Indigenous Scholarship under Endowment Fund for MS.
M.S. (Computer Science) , Hamdard University
M.Sc. (Applied Physics), University of Karachi Research Interests:
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Embedded Systems Publications:
1.Khalil, U.; Javid,T.; Nasir,A. Automatic road accident detection techniques: A brief survey. In Wireless Systems and Networks(ISWSN), 2017 International Symposium, pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2017.
2. Khalil, U. ;Nasir,A.; Khan,S,M.; Javid,T,; Raza,S,A.; Siddiqui,A.Automatic Road Accident Detection using Ultrasonic Sensor. In International Mutli Topic Conference (INMIC), IEEE, 2018.
• Lab Assistant, DHA Suffa University, (2015-16)
MSc Electrical Engineering, The University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
B.Eng Electrical, Mehran UET, PakistanResearch Interests:
• Sensorless Control Techniques for Variable Speed Drives
• Simulation Modeling of Power Electric and Power Electronic Systems
• Integrated and Modular Motor Drives
• Grid Integration of Large Scale Renewable Energy Systems
• Design of High Speed and Power Dense Machines
• R.U.A. Shaikh and H. Shaikh, Analysis of field oriented controlled AC drive fed by a back to back three level NPC Converter, 2017 IEEE First International Conference on Latest Trends in Electrical Engineering & Computing Technologies (INTELLECT).
• R.U.A. Shaikh, A. Saeed and R. Kumar, Review on Present and Future Integration Techniques for Capacitors in Motor Drives, 2018 IEEE International Conference on Computing, Mathematics & Engineering Technologies (iCoMET), 2018
• Developing Solutions Masters Scholar at University of Nottingham
• Student Leader Award (Bronze) Awarded by Nottingham Students Union
• Mehran University Entrance Scholarship
• Mehran University Academic Merit Grants
• 2nd Position in MSc Electrical Engineering Cohort 2015 at University of Nottingham, UK
MS (Business Administration), Pakistan
MBA (Finance), Pakistan
Lecturer, DACB, DHA, Karachi
• Shabib ul Hasan and ErumFatima (2012),Social Networking Websites: Conduit for Women Entrepreneurs in Pakistan, International Journal of Computing and Corporate Research, 2 (5).
• Atif Hasan, Erum Fatima and Rizwana Bashir (2013), Social Media Marketing Opportunities and Threats for Young Entrepreneurs in Pakistan,international Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research,ISSN:2226-8235, Vol 2, No. 1, January 2013 Pg. 23-28.
• Recipient of Dr.Adbul Qadeer Khan Shield
MS(Business Administration) from Hamdard University, Karachi in 2016
Lecturer, DACB, DHA, Karachi
• Analysis of Risk Management practices in Business Enterprises of Pakistan (GMJACS), December 2013
• Stress Management in Private Banks of Pakistan, Journal of Emerging Trends in Economics and Management Sciences (JETEMS), June 2013
• Launching Centerpoint Training Institute, www.ecch.com, 2013
MSc. (Physics) University of Karachi
MBA (HR) Hamdard University Research Interests:
• Visiting Lecturer at Aligarh Institute Of Technology From 3-01-2018 to 30-04-2018
• HR Officer at Private Company from 01-08-2017 to 15-01-2018
• Visiting Lecturer at Sir Syed university of engineering and technology from 02-01-2015 to 3-5-2017
• Cooperative Teacher at Government college for women from 1-10-2013 to 16-01-2014
• Teaching at Oxford Grammar School