BE Program (Electrical)
Department of Electrical Engineering at DHA Suffa University offers a four year Bachelor's degree program in Electrical Engineering. BE (Electrical) curriculum at DSU is prepared in accordance with the most recent HEC guidelines. Specialization streams of Power Systems, Telecommunication and Electronics are offered through elective courses beyond the core of Electrical Engineering. All BE (Electrical) students undergo a common set of core Electrical Engineering courses in the first two years and then choose a stream of their choice from the third year onwards. This allows students to choose an area of their interest as well as one that is in market demand. This approach maximizes chances of rapid absorption of BE (Electrical) graduates into the highly competitive job market.
- Matric/O-level/SSC or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
- Intermediate/HSSC/FSc/A-level (Pre-Engineering) or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
- At least 50% marks in DSU Entrance Test
1. The lab/practical part of the course is treated separately. All aspects of the laboratory component including teaching, attendance, assignments, examination and grading is treated separately from the theory component.
2. National/International model being followed. HEC Revised BE Electrical Engineering Curriculum, 2012.
DHA Suffa University