BE Program (Mechanical)
Department of Mechanical Engineering offers a four year Bachelor's degree program in the field of Mechanical Engineering. BE (Mechanical) curriculum at DSU is designed to make Mechanical Engineers become effective technology developers. This entails using theory to hone and develop engineering skills coupled with comprehensive laboratory sessions to complete the understanding of undergraduate subjects. DSU Mechanical Engineers in essential terms will be able to design and control a system that goes into automation of the manufacturing machinery processes. They will be able to test new systems for feasibility as well as efficiency and will be bale to carry out quality management and improvement processes.
- Matric/O-level/SSC or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
- Intermediate/HSSC/FSc/A-level (Pre-Engineering) or an equivalent examination with at least 60% marks; and
- At least 50% marks in DSU Entrance Test
1. The lab/practical part of the course is treated separately. All aspects of the laboratory component including teaching, attendance, assignments, examination and grading is treated separately from the theory component.
2. National/International model being followed. HEC Revised BE Mechanical Engineering Curriculum, 2008.
DHA Suffa University