The German Resource Center was established in 2014 after an MoU was signed with EURASIA Institute for International Education (EIIE) located in Berlin, Germany.
EIIE is committed to promoting positive change and building the future by means of international education. It is a well-established education provider and facilitates international students to study in Germany. Founded in 1993 by Mr. Andrew Geddes, the institute has been providing education solutions in around 80 countries for over two decades. In collaboration with partner schools and universities worldwide, EIIE offers institutionalized pathway programs within the framework of dual degrees and academic exchange programs.
In DSU's German Resource Center, we believe that only true understanding can bring cultures together and it is international education that forms a solid foundation for encouraging such understanding.
The mission of DSU's German Resource Center is to facilitate students to benefit from higher education opportunities provided by German universities and to promote Germany as a destination for higher studies.
- To raise awareness of the university community about educational, research and career opportunities in Germany
- To promote and enhance academic cooperation on national and international levels
- To develop and implement joint degree programs
- To equip faculty members and students with cross-cultural competencies needed for working and studying in a multicultural environment
- To offer opportunities for learning the German language on campus
Makhdoomzada Asadullah Siddiqui
DHA Suffa University