The Master's in Business Administration (MBA) program at DSU is on a par with the best in the world. The Department of Management Sciences comprises of qualified faculty members from internationally recognized universities. The MBA program is more useful for the middle and high level managers with an undergraduate degree in any field. The program is designed to provide specialized training in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management and Management Information System. Modern pedagogical tools like case studies, video lecturing, simulation teaching methods and task-based learning are part and parcel of our curriculum framework.
- For all MBA/EMBA Programs: At least 50% marks in DSU Entrance Test
- MBA pathway for 16 years of Business Education (e.g. BBA, MBA, MCom) with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 50% marks: Cr Hrs: 30, Duration: 1.5 years, Semesters: 3
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountants (ACA/FCA) and Cost & Management Accountants (ACMA/FCMA) will be given preference.
- MBA pathway for 16 years of education (e.g. BE, MBBS, MSc, MA etc.) with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 50% marks: Cr Hrs: 60, Duration: 2 years, Semesters: 4
- MBA pathway for 14 years of education (e.g. BCom, BSc, BA etc.) with minimum CGPA 2.0/4.0 or 50% marks: Cr Hrs: 90, Duration: 3.5 years, Semesters: 7
DHA Suffa University