PhD (Management Sciences)
The Department of Management Sciences offers PhD program in three streams i.e., Marketing, Management and Finance.
- To recognize and apply theoretical and practical concepts in organizational settings.
- To demonstrate an understanding of the process of a specific business functional area.
- To design and conduct practical applications in a business research setting.
- To distinguish the special nature of ethical issues as they relate to research.
At DSU, PhD students are required to attend 6 courses (18 Credit Hours); 2 courses (6 Credit Hours) from broader domain knowledge; 2 courses (6 Credit Hours) from research method and 2 courses (6 Credit Hours) from the specific research area. Course work (18 Credit Hours) is followed by a comprehensive examination (written & oral) for granting candidacy to PhD students. After successful completion of both the comprehensive exams and the research proposal defense, doctoral students are permitted to work on their thesis.
- MS/MPhil degree in Business Administration/Management Sciences or relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0
- The candidate must have passed GAT subject test with minimum of 60% marks
DHA Suffa University