Eligibility Criteria for BS (Software Engineering)
- Intermediate (Pre-Engineering/ Pre-Medical/ General Science) /A-level or an equivalent examination with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as a Major subject.
- Applicants with O-Level / A-Level must submit equivalence from IBCC atleast 50% marks in DSU Entrance Test.
Failures and students appearing for improvement exams are not eligible to apply for admission
Applicants are required to bring the following original documents for application processing:
- Matriculation / O-Level Certificates and Marks Sheet / Statements
- Intermediate / HSSC / FSc / A-Level Marks Sheet / Statements and Certificates
- Applicants with O-Level / A-Level must submit equivalence from IBCC
- A copy of CNIC or B-Form
- 8 passport-sized photographs with white background
- Admit Card / Statement of Entry is required, if awaiting result
Valid Test Score of NEDUET, NTS NAT (IE/ICS) or SAT II, if appeared. Applicants submitting their NEDUET (current year), NTS NAT (IE/ICS) or SAT II test scores obtained within last one year shall be exempted from taking DSU’s entrance test. However, candidates who do not have good enough NEDUET/ SAT/ NTS scores will be advised to appear in the DSU Admissions Test for better chances of securing admission.