Health Service Offices, DSU / DHA / Local Karachi Contact Details
Tab Content goes here
Social Distancing (Policy and support)
Tab Content goes here
Mental Health & Self Care (Advice, support through DSU Student Counselor)
COVID-19 and Mental Health
It’s OK to not be OK right now.
This situation can often be scary and sad and just plain awful. Anyone- students, staff, and faculty- can benefit from additional support.
Please know that we are here for you. DHA Suffa University is here for you and, please be there for each other (which may lift your spirits, too).
The outbreak of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) may be stressful for many people. Fear and anxiety about a disease can be overwhelming and cause a wide range of thoughts, reactions, and emotions.
– Anxiety, worry
– Feelings of helplessness
– Social withdrawal
– Difficulty concentrating and sleeping
– Race/Identity related stress
While it is important to stay informed, there are also many things we can do to support and manage our wellbeing during such times.
– Keep things in perspective. Limit worry and agitation by decreasing your COVID-19 information intake. Although you should get the facts and stay informed, remember to take a break and focus on the positive in your life or things you have control over.
– Stay Healthy. Adopt healthy hygienic habits: wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer frequently, cover your mouth if you sneeze or cough, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
– Seek Help. If your anxiety or worry is feeling overwhelming, seek additional help from our counselor to find out more information or to schedule an appointment.
Hours of Operation and Services
While our university acts to keep our community safe in response to COVID-19, Counseling Center is open and continuing to support the campus community.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020:
– New hours of operation: Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
– If you have a mental health concern and would like to speak with a counselor, please call 00923342553421 to schedule a phone appointment or email at email@example.com , so that we may determine how to best assist you.
HR Office Contact Details
– What is the contact number & the contact person of HR for getting any information?
The direct number of HR is (021) 35244857. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the staff is available on every Tuesday & Thursday during 10 am to 4 pm. Mr. Munnawer & Mr. Zeeshan will provide you all the necessary information. You can also send your query on firstname.lastname@example.org
– Can the Job Application Form & documents be submitted personally by visiting DSU?
Sorry due to lockdown, we are not entertaining visitors. You may send your Job Application Form via email or courier. For further query, please contact Mr. Munnawer & Mr. Zeeshan on the above mentioned given number.
For internal queries regarding Leaves, Flexible Hours Policy, Medical
Please contact Mr. Fahad (intercom 147)
For internal queries regarding Resignations/Terminations, Experience Certificates, Confirmation cases