1-Day Workshop On
CUSTOMER CENTRICITY – The Recipe for Success
Date: January 22nd, 2020
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT: PKR 15,000
Venue: DHA Suffa University
Customers play the most important role in any business, and organizations which have placed them on first priority have achieved new heights of success. World’s most successful brands have realized the importance of Customers and have put them as their topmost priority – a classic example is Wal-Mart, the most successful retail brand which clearly works on the philosophy “Our customers. Our Boss” which trickles down from their Chairman Sam Walton.
This 1-day workshop on Customer Centricity is designed to help participants discover potential areas of growth in the area. It will also talk about how the concept makes sound business sense, with the core purpose to find what customers like and don’t like, and to tailor products and services based on customer preferences.
Role and Importance of Customer
- Understanding the context of customer importance
- Customer life cycle value and service profit chain concept
Effective Communication with Customer
- Communication Process and why communication process is misunderstood?
- Verbal and Non Verbal Communication
- Understanding customer’s non-verbal messages/buying signals
- Techniques to improve verbal communication
Managing the overall Customer Service Process
- Understanding customer requirement
- Opening “First Impression is the last impression”
- Probing Technique
- Sealing the deal
After attending this workshop, participants will leave with a fresh and in-depth perspective on Customer Centricity, with the core philosophy well inculcated in them.
- Participants will leave with a holistic approach towards the “Our customer, our boss” concept.
- The workshop will also provide practical tips and tool kit to apply that knowledge while dealing with their customers and understand their basic needs.
- Participants will learn to align the current strategy under the lens of customer centricity to drive growth.
- This workshop will include practical hands-on exposure with activities to keep the audience engaged and ensure they learn practical aspects through which they can apply in their work life.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales Managers, Zonal Managers,
- Area Managers, Field Supervisors and Sales Team Members
- Customer Service Managers & Supervisors
- Help Desk Personnel who interact with Customers on daily basis etc.
Trainer – Farooq Shaikh
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, BABELFISH CONSULTANTS
Farooq Shaikh is a passionate well rounded business management and marketing professional with more than 25 years of diversified experience of working in Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Retail and Telecom, in tier one organizations like like Service Sales Corporation, Tapal, Makro Habib Pakistan, Omstead Foods Canada, Hershey Canada, Rogers Telecom Canada, Danone Group and Merck Pharmaceuticals both in South East Asia and North America. Mr. Shaikh is an MBA in marketing from IBA, Karachi.
Mr. Shaikh is a visionary and collaborative leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and has been part of the core Senior Management Teams where he had guided businesses to deliver sustainable profitable growth. He has developed strategic road map and direction for various organizations while keeping Customer Centricity as the key driver for growth.
Mr. Shaikh is also Visiting Faculty Member at different business Schools including SZABIST, IoBM and DHA Suffa University. He has also spoken on prestigious professional forums like World Brand Congress, Marketing Association of Pakistan, Pakistan Advertiser’s Society, and IBA etc, and has extensive corporate training experience. Presently working as an independent Marketing, Management and Business consultant, Mr. Shaikh is helping clients in different industries/sectors and guiding them to ensure long term sustainable profitable growth.
- Group discounts apply.
- The above fee includes lunch, facilities and equipment.
- Preferred mode of payment is by demand draft, pay order or crossed cheque in favor of DHA Suffa University.
- DSU Professional Development Centre will be announcing more programs other than the ones listed above.
- DSU Professional Development Centre reserves the right to change the content, fees and dates at any time.
For registrations contact Professional Development Center on 021 35858610, 0345-2183952. You can also email on email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org