Two Day Workshop On
ESSENTIAL SELLING SKILLS
Date: 9th and 10th July
Time: 9.00 A.M to 5 P.M
Workshop Investment: PKR 25,000
Venue: DHA Suffa University
Everything has changed in the digital age including the skills that a salesperson requires. Today’s buyer is more informed, more connected and more references oriented, and has little patience for traditional sales tactics.
This training prepares you to understand the needs of the new buyer. The training is designed to provide a thorough coverage on Essential Skills in Selling for a salesperson to be more effective in this digital age. After attending this training, you will be able to better understand the demographics and psychographics of your potential customer, resulting in continued growth in your sales.
- Understand the Modern Day Buyer
- Traditional v/s Consultative Selling Styles
- Pre Call Checklist
- Approaching the Decision Maker
- The Questioning Techniques
- Listening Skills
- The Communication Process
- The Buyer’s Emotional Needs
- Objection Handling
- Building a Long Term Relationship
- Understand the modern day buyer and how he/she makes decisions
- Develop a selling style that suits the needs of the digital age
- Learn how to identify the specific needs of your clients and how to match these with what you are selling/offering
- Learn how to prepare for sales
- Learn how to approach the decision maker
- Enhance your questioning and listening skills
- Learn how to build up credibility and likeability from your prospects
- Learn how to understand the motivations of your prospects
- Learn how to overcome objections and excuses in a positive and influential manner
- Learn techniques of how to get to that ‘Yes’ and close the sales
- Learn how to build a long term relationship with your prospects
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Field sales personnel
- Business to business sales people
- Sales personnel who have had no format training on the subject before
- Sales personnel who need a refresher and need to get ‘back to basics’ and refocus
- New sales personnel
- Client relationships managers
- Account managers
- Business development managers
- Commercial managers
- Aspiring Sales Personnel
Trainer – Kamran Saeed
Consultant & Subject Expert
With over 28 years of industry experience, Kamran Saeed has demonstrated skills in the domain of marketing, strategic planning, project management, team development, leadership and specially sales. Kamran Saeed has been practicing sales throughout his career locally and internationally. He has mastered the art of selling in all aspects and demonstrated success sales in diverse fields such as IT, engineering, publishing, and event management.
Apart from practicing sales, Kamran Saeed has been keen in imparting his learnings and has provided training to over 500 officers of government, semi government, multinational and private organizations. He has also imparted sales related education in prestigious institutes such as IBA and currently he is faculty at DHA Suffa University. He is also President, Solutions Inc, an event management company.
Kamran Saeed has Master of Business Administration (MBA) from IBA, Karachi and Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical) from NED University. He has completed several trainings in the UK including ‘Train the Trainer; and ‘Essential Selling Skills’.
For registrations contact Professional Development Center
Oﬀ Khayaban-e-Tufail, Ph-VII (Ext.), DHA, Karachi 021 35858610, 0345-2183952, 0303-2117909 email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org