• PhD (Physics), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
• MPhil (Physics), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
• MA (Educational Administration), University of the Punjab
• MSc (Physics), Islamia University, Bahawalpur
• Diploma in Foreign Language (Hindi), National University of Modern Languages
Strengths / Skills:
• Leadership and HR Management
• Guidance and Counseling Research and Development
• Educational Administration
• Teaching as Passion
• Budgeting and Finance Management
• Formulation of Policies and Standing Order Procedure
30 plus Research Publications in Top ranking International Journals with 100 plus Impact Factor
30 years plus of teaching, administrative and organizational experience
Muhammad Ashhad Shahid
Assistant Professor (On study leave)
Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematical Sciences, The National University of Malaysia (UKM), (2022 – Present)
MS in Applied Mathematics, NED UET
2012 to 2015 Lecturer (Contract) NED UET
2015 to 2016 Lecturer DHA Suffa University
2017 Assistant Professor, NUCES-FAST
2018 to onwards Assistant Professor DHA Suffa University
Mr. Muhammad Rahim
• PhD Scholar (Physics), 2019, University of Karachi.
Title: Impact of rare earth doping on the structural and electrical properties of Mg-Zn based spinel ceramics for high frequency device applications
• M.Phil. (Physics), 2018, Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology, Karachi.
Title: Comparative study of band gap energies of bare silver nanoparticles with afzelechin conjugated silver nanoparticles.
• M.Sc. (Physics) from University of Karachi, Pakistan in 2011
Title. Photopeak efficiency measurement of NaI and HPGe detectors using different radioactive isotopes.
• Nuclear physics
• Material science
• Lecturer at Rangers public school & college Nazimabad Karachi.
• Lecturer at Bahria Foundation College Nazimabad Karachi.
• Lecturer at National Government College Karachi.
• Ali, S., Rahim, M., Fazil, P., Ahmad, M. S., Ullah, A., Shah, M. R., … & Saleh, D. I. (2021). Synthesis and Photonics Applications of Afzelechin Conjugated Silver Nanoparticles. Coatings, 11(11), 1295.
• Ullah, A., Fazil, P., Rukh, G., Muhammad, M. T., Rahim, M., Ateeq, M., … & Saleh, D. I. (2021). A Novel Colorimetric Chemosensor Based on Ferene-S-Conjugated Silver Nanoparticles for Selective Recognition of Fe2+. Coatings, 11(11), 1293.
• Muhmmad Rahim, Faiz Ur Rahman, Muhammad Ateeq, G.S Akram Ali shah, and Tariq Jamil. (2019). Analysis of the Relation between Energy of Gamma Rays and the Efficiency of Sodium Iodide (NaI) Detector. International Journal of Research Scholars (IJRS).
• Muhammad Rahim, Shahid Nazar, Umeza Mishal, Rida Ahmed, Muhammad Khalid Kiran Naz, Arif Akhtar Azam, Muhammad Kashif (2021). Effect of Mg dopping on the Optical Properties of Zinc Oxide Nanostructures. 1 st International Conference on Applied Physics & Engineering (ICAPE-2021) 16-17 September, 2021
• Kiran Naz , Muhammad Khalid, Junaid Kareem Khan, Muhammad Rahim, Zaheer Uddin, Arif Akhtar Azam (2021) Structural, Dielectric, Impedance and Electric Modulus Properties of Nickel Doped Mg-Zn Based Spinel Ferrites Nanoparticles. 1 st International Conference on Applied Physics & Engineering (ICAPE-2021) 16-17 September, 2021
Mr. Muhammad Atif Idrees is doing his Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Karachi and received his M.Phil. (Space Science) and M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) degrees from the University of Karachi. He started his teaching career as a full-time faculty at National Textile University in November 2012-July 2016 as a Lecturer/Coordinator. He then joined DHA SUFFA University (DSU) as a Mathematics Senior Lecturer in the period August 2016-August 2019, then he joined Mohammad Ali Jinnah University in the period of September 2019- April 2022.
Currently, he is engaged at DHA SUFFA University (DSU) as a Mathematics Senior Lecturer in Basic Sciences Department. He is working and interested to do research in Data Analysis, Mathematical and statistical modeling, and Computational Mathematics.
• Simulation and modeling of maximum and minimum temperature of Karachi.
Journal of Natural Sciences Research ISSN (Paper) 2224-3186 ISSN (Online) 2225-0921 (HEC Y Category).
• Co-ordinated convex function and related Hermite Hadamard type inequalities. (Applied Mathematics E-Notes https://www.emis.de/journals/AMEN/) (HEC Y Category IF=0.58)
Syed Muhammad Mudabbir
MS Applied Mathematics NED University.
MS Mathematics IBA University Karachi