• PhD Scholar (Physics), 2019, University of Karachi.
Title: Impact of rare earth doping on the structural and electrical properties of Mg-Zn based spinel ceramics for high frequency device applications
• M.Phil. (Physics), 2018, Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology, Karachi.
Title: Comparative study of band gap energies of bare silver nanoparticles with afzelechin conjugated silver nanoparticles.
• M.Sc. (Physics) from University of Karachi, Pakistan in 2011
Title. Photopeak efficiency measurement of NaI and HPGe detectors using different radioactive isotopes.
• Nuclear physics
• Material science
• Lecturer at Rangers public school & college Nazimabad Karachi.
• Lecturer at Bahria Foundation College Nazimabad Karachi.
• Lecturer at National Government College Karachi.
• Ali, S., Rahim, M., Fazil, P., Ahmad, M. S., Ullah, A., Shah, M. R., … & Saleh, D. I. (2021). Synthesis and Photonics Applications of Afzelechin Conjugated Silver Nanoparticles. Coatings, 11(11), 1295.
• Ullah, A., Fazil, P., Rukh, G., Muhammad, M. T., Rahim, M., Ateeq, M., … & Saleh, D. I. (2021). A Novel Colorimetric Chemosensor Based on Ferene-S-Conjugated Silver Nanoparticles for Selective Recognition of Fe2+. Coatings, 11(11), 1293.
• Muhmmad Rahim, Faiz Ur Rahman, Muhammad Ateeq, G.S Akram Ali shah, and Tariq Jamil. (2019). Analysis of the Relation between Energy of Gamma Rays and the Efficiency of Sodium Iodide (NaI) Detector. International Journal of Research Scholars (IJRS).
• Muhammad Rahim, Shahid Nazar, Umeza Mishal, Rida Ahmed, Muhammad Khalid Kiran Naz, Arif Akhtar Azam, Muhammad Kashif (2021). Effect of Mg dopping on the Optical Properties of Zinc Oxide Nanostructures. 1 st International Conference on Applied Physics & Engineering (ICAPE-2021) 16-17 September, 2021
• Kiran Naz , Muhammad Khalid, Junaid Kareem Khan, Muhammad Rahim, Zaheer Uddin, Arif Akhtar Azam (2021) Structural, Dielectric, Impedance and Electric Modulus Properties of Nickel Doped Mg-Zn Based Spinel Ferrites Nanoparticles. 1 st International Conference on Applied Physics & Engineering (ICAPE-2021) 16-17 September, 2021