Step 1: Fill and submit the Admission Application Form online.
Step 2: Visit the Admissions Office at DSU and submit the following documents and Rs. 2000/- (processing fee).
- Matriculation / O-Level Certificates and Marks Sheet / Statements
- Intermediate / HSSC / FSc / A-Level Marks Sheet / Statements and Certificates
- Applicants with O-Level / A-Level must submit equivalence from IBCC
- A copy of CNIC and B-Form
- 8 passport-sized photographs with white background
- Admit Card / Statement of Entry is required, if awaiting result
- Bachelor’s degree (for MBA program only)
OPTIONAL: Valid Test Score of NEDUET, NTS NAT (IE/ICS/ICOM/IGS) or SAT I /II, if appeared within the last one year
Applicants who submit NEDUET, NTS NAT (IE/ICS) or SAT II (for BE ME, BE EE and BS CS) and NTS NAT (ICOM/IGS) or SAT I (for BBA / BS Accounting & Finance ) test scores obtained within last one year shall be exempted from taking DSU’s entrance test.
Step 3: Obtain Admit Card for DSU Entrance Test from Admissions Office.
Step 4: Appear in DSU Entrance Test on the date notified by the Admissions Office.
Step 5: If offered Admission, deposit prescribed fee to the Accounts Office at DSU through a pay order in the name of ‘DHA SUFFA UNIVERSITY’.
Step 6: Submit a photocopy of the payment receipt to the Admissions Office at DSU.