The Department of Management Sciences offers a Master of Science in Management Sciences degree program which requires the students to complete credit hours of graduate studies as follows:
(a) Core coursework: 12 Credit Hours
(b) Specialization Courses 12 Credit Hours
(c) Research Thesis of 6 Credit Hours OR student may opt 02 elective courses of 3 credit hours each in lieu of MS thesis.
The MS in Management Sciences program has been structured to envisage the current challenges being faced by the management professionals and scholars and provides participants with the:
- vision and capacity to excel in their professional careers;
- latest theoretical and practical advances in the relevant field(s);
- research methods and techniques to undertake research assignments independently;
- appropriate academic writing and publication guidelines; and
- tools necessary for a career in academia.
The MS Management Science Program of DSU is a unique blend of academic engagements, research and industry linkages.