2.5 Months Certification Program
Financial Skills for Functional Executives & Managers
Starting Date: 5th July 2019 | Finish Date: 7th September 2019
Fee: Rs. 35,000 (2.5 Month Certification Program)
FRI (6 – 8 PM) | SAT (2 – 4 PM)
Venue: DHA Suffa University
Gear up to become a successful functional team member and add value to business by leveraging your financial expertise. Our certification on financial skills will provide participants with in-depth understanding of the financial terminologies and concepts that would help them make sound assessments and business recommendations. It will also provide participants thorough understanding of the Accounting processes and enhance their ability to analyze the impact of any decision that they make and its projected impact on the financial performance of the organization.
Conducted by ‘Best Tutor Award’ winning faculty, with International exposure & accomplishments, this certification with broad coverage areas is a unique opportunity for professionals to augment their finance and accounting skills.
• Overview & Significance of Finance & Accounting in Business
• Management Accounting & its Role
• Understanding & Analysis of Financial Statements
• Concept of Cost & Methods of Costing
• Concept of Cost – Benefit
• Budgeting & its Importance
• Financial Indicators / Ratio Analysis
• CAPEX Planning & Investment Decisions
• Impact of other Functions’ Performance on Financial Statements.
The certification will help participants gain clear understanding of Finance & Accounting processes and principles & their professional application, and will prepare them for better financial decision making. They will be able to better assess the impact of their financial decisions after attending this 2.5 month certification program.
It is a skills-based certification & offers a broad array of experiential learning opportunity too. This program offers an academic development in the skills necessary to eventually become a more effective business leader with a greater chance of career growth. Moreover, this certification is conducted by the ‘Best Tutor Award’ winning faculty with International exposure & accomplishments.
Mr. Masoud Ali Khan(FCMA) is a dynamic and highly accomplished C level executive having an excellent track record of conducting in-house and on-request training & Human Capital development programs on Soft Skills, Business Management, Finance & Human Resources as a Passion from highly reputed International forums including the British Council. He is a Fellow member of the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan (FCMA) as well as member of the Institute of Corporate Directors, Canada, and has served at senior management positions in organisations of International repute including Ernst & Young (E&Y), American President Lines (APL), MCB Bank, the Danone Group, Arif Habib Group & Tameer Group Dubai.
He has also been a Visiting Faculty member at various Universities & professional Institutes. Government of Dubai selected him as an Assessor for the prestigious Dubai Quality Award (DQA) in 2008; his team ranked Third in over 33 DQA teams. Through his highly interactive programs, Mr. Khan has been a key resource in bringing Change in the life pattern of a number of individuals thereby transforming them into a highly valuable member of the Corporate as well as social world.
• The above fee includes facilities and equipment, course material and exams.
• Group discounts are also available.
• It is strongly advised to send the nomination(s) at least 15 working days prior to the program.
• Preferred mode of payment is by demand draft, pay order or crossed cheque in favor of DHA Suﬀa University.
• Your participation will be confirmed after receipt of full payment.
• DSU Professional Development Centre will be announcing more programs other than the ones listed above.
• DSU Professional Development Centre reserves the right to change the content, fees and dates at any time.
For registrations contact Professional Development Center
Oﬀ Khayaban-e-Tufail, Ph-VII (Ext.), DHA, Karachi 021 35858610, 0345-2183952, 0303-2117909 email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org