TEST CENTER: 74749
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Information for Students
Upcoming Dates for SAT Test at DSU:
– 2nd October 2021
– 4th December 2021
– 12th March 2022
– 7th May 2022
– SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
DHA Suffa University, DG-78, Off Khayaban-e-Tufail, DHA Phase 7 (Ext.), Karachi.
Changes to SAT Testing due to COVID-19:
– Only test takers will be allowed inside the campus. No exceptions.
– Every student must wear a mask and gloves before entering the campus. Gloves can be taken off during the test, but the mask must be worn the entire time.
– All students must maintain 6 ft social distancing from each other. Students cannot form groups and chit chat.
– Temperature checks will be performed for each student. Any student with a high temperature will not be allowed entry.
– No backpacks, bags, or purses are allowed. All items brought must fit in a clear pouch or ziplock bag.
– No students will be allowed to leave the testing hall during the breaks. You can eat and drink at your desk during the breaks.
– Students can go to the toilet only one at a time.
– Students must remain in their assigned seats the entire time. During dismissal at the end of the test, students can leave one at a time.
– Hand sanitizer stations will be provided, but it is recommended that students bring their own hand sanitizers.
Before the Test:
– Students must arrive before 7:45 a.m. (Doors close at 8:00 a.m. sharp)
– Cars are not allowed inside the campus
– Only SAT test-takers are allowed inside the campus
– Parents/ Guardians accompanying the SAT test candidates are not allowed inside the campus.
12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
What you must bring to the Test:
– Bring your Admission ticket. NOTE: Sign in at collegeboard.org/mysat and print your updated admission ticket.
– Passport: The only acceptable form of ID for test-takers in Pakistan is a Valid Passport. (CNIC or picture of passport are not acceptable).
– Two No. 2 pencils with erasers.
– An approved calculator. Review SAT Calculator page for more details.
What you CANNOT bring to the Test:
– Any electronic devices (other than approved calculators).
– Any books.
Rules that must be followed during the test:
– If you use your phone, or if it makes any noise (even during breaks), your SAT test will be canceled and you will be asked to leave.
– The test proctor will read all instructions verbatim from a manual and can answer questions only about procedure, not about test questions or content.
– The test proctor will tell you when to start and stop working on each section.
– You must work within each section of the test only for the time allotted.
– You may not go back to a section once that section has ended.
– You may not go ahead to a new section if you finish a section early.
– Do not skip sections. Doing so may result in score cancellation, delays, or both.
– After the test is finished, the test proctor will collect and count the test books to make sure all materials have been turned in before dismissing you from the testing room.
Rules during breaks:
– Test books, answer sheets, and calculators must remain on your desk during breaks.
– You cannot use breaks to power up devices, like cell phones—if you do so, your scores will be cancelled.
– You can eat or drink during breaks.
– You may bring your own water bottle.
Contact DHA Suffa University:
– Website: www.dsu.edu.pk
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For any SAT Related inquiries)
– Phone: (+92)21-35244853-54 (Ext 222) (Call during working hours for any SAT related inquiries)
Contact College Board (SAT)
– Website: College Board
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: +1 212-713-7789