TEST CENTER: 74749
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) Information for Students
Upcoming Dates for SAT Test:
– 2nd October 2021 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 4th December 2021 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 12th March 2022 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 7th May 2022 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 27th August 2022 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 1st October 2022 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 3rd December 2022 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
Upcoming Dates for Digital SAT Test:
– 28 January 2023 (PILOT) (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 11 March 2023 (CONDUCTED SUCCESSFULLY)
– 6 May 2023
– 3 June 2023
– 26 August 2023
– 7 October 2023
– 2 December 2023
– 9 March 2024
– 4 May 2024
– 1 June 2024
– SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)
DHA Suffa University, DG-78, Off Khayaban-e-Tufail, DHA Phase 7 (Ext.), Karachi.
General Instructions for SAT Test Candidates
– Only test takers will be allowed inside the campus. No exceptions.
– Students cannot form groups and chit chat, either during check-in, breaks or after the test.
– No backpacks, bags, or purses are allowed. All items brought must fit in a clear transparent pouch or zip-lock bag.
– Students can go to the toilet only one at a time.
Before the Test:
– Students must arrive before 7:45 a.m. (Doors close at 8:00 a.m. sharp)
– Cars are not allowed inside the campus
– Only SAT test-takers are allowed inside the campus
– Parents/ Guardians accompanying the SAT test candidates are not allowed inside the campus.
12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
What you must bring to the Digital SAT Test:
– Bring your Admission ticket. NOTE: Sign in at collegeboard.org/mysat and print your updated admission ticket.
– Passport: The only acceptable form of ID for test-takers in Pakistan is a Valid Passport. (CNIC or picture of passport are not acceptable).
– Device on which candidates will take the Digital SAT: Candidates are to bring their own Laptop/iPad/Tablet to take the Digital SAT, accompanied by its charger/battery back-up. The device must be a Windows laptop or tablet (running Windows 10 or later), a Mac laptop (running Mac OS 10.11 or later), or an iPad (running ioS 10 or later), and must be able to hold a charge for about 3 hours (students may bring a power cord or a portable charger on test day).
– An approved calculator. Review SAT Calculator page for more details.
What you CANNOT bring to the Test:
– Mobile Telephones
– Any books or study material
Rules that must be followed during the test:
– If you use your phone, or if it makes any noise (even during breaks), your SAT test will be canceled and you will be asked to leave.
– The test proctor will read all instructions verbatim from a manual and can answer questions only about procedure, not about test questions or content.
– The test proctor will tell you when to start and stop working on each section.
– You must work within each section of the test only for the time allotted.
– You may not go back to a section once that section has ended.
– You may not go ahead to a new section if you finish a section early.
– Do not skip sections. Doing so may result in score cancellation, delays, or both.
– After the test is finished, the test proctor will tell you when to leave the testing room.
Rules during breaks:
– You cannot use breaks to power up cell phones—if you do so, your scores will be cancelled.
– You can eat or drink during breaks.
– You may bring your own water bottle.
Contact DHA Suffa University:
– Website: www.dsu.edu.pk
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For any SAT Related inquiries)
– Phone: (+92)21-35244853-54 (Ext 222) (Call during working hours for any SAT related inquiries)
Contact College Board (SAT)
– Website: College Board
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: +1 212-713-7789