https://www.dsu.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Event-Banner-1.jpeg 531 1280 Danyal Mohiuddin https://www.dsu.edu.pk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo.png Danyal Mohiuddin2019-10-14 16:53:422019-11-22 03:28:22Workshop On Executive Group Coaching for L&D and HR Professionals
3 – Hour Session On
Executive Group Coaching for L&D and HR Professionals
Date: 21st November 2019
Time: 6 P.M – 9 P.M
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT PKR 5000
Venue: Executive Lecture Theatre, DHA Suffa University
The purpose of this program is to help HR & Learning Development Professionals create an executive coaching and mentoring culture and framework within their organizations. EXECUTIVE COACHING is focused on changing MINDSETS, ATTITUDE and BEHAVIOUR of employees to assist in driving RESULTS
• Setting HR goals
• How to conduct and deliver executive coaching
• Creating a culture for learning and development through executive coaching
• Overcoming HR conflicts and challenges
• Enhancing performance and getting better results
• Fostering a culture and framework for executive coaching and mentoring
After attending the session, participants will have a sound understanding of the following:
• How to set HR Goals and overcome challenges via executive coaching
• How to be an executive coach
• How to create an executive coaching and mentoring culture
• How to use executive coaching tools
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• HR and L&D professionals (all levels)
• Subject matter enthusiast
Trainer – Sheeraz Nasim Khan
Sheeraz is a WEALTH & BUSINESS COACH who is often known to clients as ‘THE ENABLER’. He is also an entrepreneur, investor and author. His expertise and experiences of 13 years are in multiple industrial areas that include: Business Coaching, Management Consulting, Financial services, Investments, Energy and Advertising. His coaching areas include:
• WEALTH COACHING
• BUSINESS COACHING
• LEADERSHIP & EXECUTIVE COACHING
• PERFORMANCE COACHING
• SALES COACHING
• SKILL DEVELOP & BEHAVIORAL COACHING
• LEARNING & INTELLIGENCE COACHING
Sheeraz has also been running and building a successful coaching firm for the past 2 years now and has extensive experience working in the banking and investments sector. He has been coaching Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Executives and Coaches. He has mentored coaches in building their performance and practices and has also done consulting, training and executive coaching in organizations, with a keen focus on measurable results and unlocking life-changing insights. Sheeraz works on Optimizing client’s unique strengths, where the emphasis is to create an experience of Culture Change, Performance, ‘Intrapreneurship’ and Business Impact.
• The above fee includes refreshments, facilities and equipment.
• Since pre-program reading is required, it is strongly advised to send the nomination(s) at least 8 working days prior to the program.
• Preferred mode of payment is by demand draft, pay order or crossed cheque in favor of DHA Suffa University.
• Your participation will be confirmed after receipt of full payment.
• DSU Professional Development Centre will be announcing more programs other than the ones listed above.
• DSU Professional Development Centre reserves the right to change the content, fees and dates at any time.
• Group discounts apply.
For registrations contact Professional Development Center Oﬀ Khayaban-e-Tufail, Ph-VII (Ext.), DHA, Karachi 021 35858610, 0345-2183952, 0303-2117909 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com