Course: Applied Business Intelligence & Analytics (ABIA)
Delivery: 2hrs per Week Online (Weekend), once a month Classroom Boot-camp at DSU (Last week of every month)
Duration: 3 Months
Course Fee: PKR 5000 (Full Course)
Timeline: 4Q, 2020
Location: Online / Onsite (DHA Suffa University)
Registration Link: https://www.dsu.edu.pk/abia
Deadline: Pre-Registration Online form before December 6, 2020
As data becomes the “New Oil” in the digital economy, Business intelligence and Analytics is helping small and large organizations make informed business decisions. The efficient and effective utilization of data, by individuals and businesses creates new opportunities for growth and success. More importantly, how the knowledge and insights generated by different parts of the organization come together and allow managers to understand the “big picture”. This capability is vital for decision making and aids a calculated approach of risk aversion.
Course Learning Outcomes:
1. Define the Importance of Applied Business Intelligence & Analytics.
2. How various ABIA systems contributing to overall organizational success.
3. Practically apply theoretical concepts of ABIA processes and technologies.
4. Develop interactive dashboards and manipulate data sets to produce reports.
5. Design and present data visualizations to communicate information.
6. Develop professional attitudes through team work, Interactivity and ethics.
– Complete an online application
– CNIC/SNIC/Passport (for Foreign Candidates)
– Matriculation/Intermediate/ (O/A Levels) /Graduation OR
– CV or Resume / Min 2 years work experience
On completion of the course candidates are fully skilled with:
– Familiarity and Hands-on with Power BI & Advance Excel
– Intro to Python & R programming language
– Digital communication skills using Data Visualization and Storytelling
Topic: Project Management – An Essential Tool For Success
Speaker Mr. Fahim Iqbal Siddiqui, CEO FND Pvt. Ltd.
Date: Nov 27, 2020
Time: 3:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 912 3187 7580
DHA Suffa University (English Programme) announces free SAT English Training Workshop for A-level and Intermediate students.
Immerse yourself in English and improve your SAT English Score.
Limited seats available. Register now!
Venue: DHA Suffa University, Executive Lecture Theatre.
Date: Monday, 30th November, 2020
For queries contact: 0324-2444595, 0346-2135026