Human to Human Marketing
December 12, 2019
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT PKR 15,000
Venue: DHA Suffa University
With the rise of digital channels and more marketing technology solutions available than ever before, no one can deny the importance of a well-rounded strategy that speaks to all stakeholders of your business. It is interesting to see that despite the data insights that technology brings, humans still crave human interaction and there is a shift back to the good old days of personalization at a 1:1 level. There was a time when marketing was segmented into B2B or B2C, most likely to separate specialties, audiences and segments. What it ended up doing, however, was create an unnatural language for marketers and by the time a message gets to the person actually buying the product, the aspects that make it special have been eaten up by marketing vernacular.
This one day workshop will give you a detailed insight into how Human to Human Marketing creates an authentic connection between your brand and its customers, evolving it from a transaction to an empathetic long term relationship.
• Human Factor in B2B & B2C Marketing
• Customer Engagement Strategies
• Humanized Digital Marketing
• Relationship Marketing for your Business
• How to Market Services
• Shopper’s Marketing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This program is relevant for
• Product Managers
• Brand Managers
• Client Service Professionals
• Relationship Management Professionals.
• Entry Level Managers
• Mid-tier Professionals
• C- Suite Team
This shift from B2C/B2B to H2H is proving to be exponentially more effective than traditional marketing for entrepreneurs and marketers. One fundamental truth, often ignored, is that human beings are behind every business. Not recognizing this results in stale, almost robotic content that doesn’t talk to the bull’s eye.
The workshop will demystify the myths around humanizing marketing content, and how human-to-human interactions are key in any business transactions creating relationships, partnerships, trust, and community – be it your local grocery store, stylist or bank. Human beings are wired to crave these authentic human connections and are more likely to follow those who give it to them.
After attending this workshop:
• Participants will be geared to reinforce the importance of the human element in their marketing and business strategy.
• Attendees will learn to apply the concepts of H2H marketing with respect to their business and sector.
• Participants will be able to conceptualize a human centric business engagement strategy leading to increased marketing effectiveness, repeat business and profits.
This training will benefit:
• Businesses that run on building relationships, partnerships, trust, and communities.
• Professionals geared at growth in their business, integrating the H2H concepts into their marketing communication and company culture.
• Businesses striving to create a more engaged and long term customer base.
• Professionals geared at effective marketing.
Faculty – Ahmed Jamal
General Manager Industries and Head of Business
Development at Fauji Foundation Pakistan
Ahmad Jamal is an action-oriented business leader with 25 years of post MBA experience in managing different businesses in Pakistan, Middle East & Africa. He has all round experience of working as manufacturer, distributor, trader, indenter, importer and exporter with proven records of Multiplying top-line & bottom-line of the business. Mr. Jamal also has extensive experience in establishing Industrial & Consumer brands in Global Markets.
Ahmad Jamal has designed Supply Chain models, ensuring effective & efficient JIT deliveries to companies like Nestle, Danone, Cadbury & Schweppes in different parts of the world.
He has also authored a book titled “A handbook of Logistics & Distribution Management” in the area of Supply Chain, which is taught/referenced at different business universities across the region. He is currently writing a book on B2B Marketing, as well, where he brings in the human concept into the text.
Ahmed Jamal teaches at various business schools in the country including IBA and DHA Suffa. He has written research papers on “Long-term Production Viability Evaluation Grid”, “Warehousing on the Waters” & “TOWS Matrix – a new dimension”, which are soon to be published in international business journals.
Ahmad Jamal’s research interests include Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain Management, Marketing Strategy, Business Strategy and Human to Human Marketing.
• The above fee includes program lunch, refreshments, facilities and equipment.
• Group discounts are also available.
• Since pre-program reading is required, it is strongly advised to send the nomination(s) at least 8 working days prior to the program.
• Preferred mode of payment is by demand draft, pay order or crossed cheque in favor of DHA Suffa University.
• Your participation will be confirmed after receipt of full payment.
• DSU Professional Development Centre will be announcing more programs other than the ones listed above.
• DSU Professional Development Centre reserves the right to change the content, fees and dates at any time.
For registrations contact Professional Development Center on 021 35858610, 0345-2183952. You can also email on firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com