• MSc. Civil Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology
• BSc. Civil Engineering NED University of Engineering and Technology
• 37 years of teaching experience
• Organized and attended more than 30 seminars conferences and workshops
• Completed training on Application of Computer in Civil Engineering Drawing at University Of Southampton UK
• Aspects of behaviour of CFRP reinforced concrete beams in bending, Construction and Building Materils, 2008
• Fire Resistance of carbon FRP reinforced concrete beams, Magazine of Concrete Research, 2007
• Experimental testing of concrete beams reinforced with carbon FRP bars, Journal of Composite Materials, 2007
• Analytical Modelling of concrete beams reinforced with carbon FRP bars, Journal of Composite Materials, 2007
• The use of CFRP bars as reinforcing material Part 1: Experimental study, Proceedings of Eighth International Conference on Computational Structures Technology, 2006
Engr. Ammad Ali
• MSc. Civil, Architectural and Environmental Systems Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea.
• BSc. Civil Engineering, NED University of Engineering and Technology.
• National and international teaching experience.
• Organized and attended international seminars, conferences and workshops.
• Gulf experienced civil engineer and supervisor.
• US and UK Health and Safety certification.
Research area and interests : Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning in Seismic Design and retrofitting of structures.
• Optimum distribution energy dissipation devices using neural network and fuzzy
inference system, 2021
• A machine learning procedure for seismic qualitative assessment and design of structures considering safety and serviceability, 2022
• Fragility-based framework for optimal damper placement in low-rise moment-frame buildings using machine learning and genetic algorithm, 2022
Engr. Muhammad Ibrahim Abbas
• ME (Water Resources Engineering), NED University
• BE (Civil Engineering), NED University
ME thesis Title “Regional Climate Model Evaluation for Lower Sindh”
• Urban drainage and sewer system design
• Climate Change impacts on water resources
• Hydrologic Modeling for effective watershed management
• Best management practices in reducing contaminant transport in drinking water bodies
Engr. Syeda Wafa Zehra Abidi
• M.E Transportation Engineering, NED University
• B.E Civil Engineering, NED University