Assistant Professor (BS International Relations Program)
• Ph. D in International Relations from University of Karachi
• M.A in International Relations from University of Karachi
• Associate degree in Textile Technology from Textile Institute of Pakistan (T.I.P)
• Assistant Professor – BS IR Program (April 2022)
• Lecturer – BS IR Program (October 2021 – March 2022)
• Visiting Lecturer – The Smart College, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Campus (2016 – 2018)
• Visiting Lecturer– University of Karachi (Spring 2017 – Fall 2017)
• Lecturer – Dadabhoy Institute of Higher Education (2017 – 2019)
1. Soft Power: An Invasion to Pakistani Culture
2. Diminishing local Languages in the Era of Globalization: A Case Study of Pakistan
3. Water Crisis between Turkey, Syria, and Iraq and Its Implications
4. Women in Pakistan-social mobility, human development, and empowerment
5. Political Islam as Explained by Sayyid Qutb and Maulana Mawdudi a Comparison
6. Cultural Globalization In A Contest With The State And Nationalism
7. Structural cultural globalization: A threat to positive and sustainable peace
8. Communism, an incomplete unforgettable tale, a case study of Pakistan published in Pakistan Journal of International Affairs.
• Challenges of Women Empowerment and Human development in Pakistan’ presented in International Conference organized by the University of Karachi in Oct 2016.
• Structural globalization: a threat to positive and sustainable peace presented in an international conference in Nov 2017.
• Cultural Globalization and Nation States’ presented in International Conference organized by Benazir Bhutto University on 7th August 2018.
Supervision of Research Articles:
• Effect of Islamic culture and religion on the consumption of halal food among the younger generation of Pakistan by Rafia Alkasiri, Sharmeen Jawaid, Wajiha Farooq (Students Bahria University, Karachi) published in Asian Social Sciences Review.
• Attitude towards the cultural appropriation of fashion: a survey with the Pakistani population by Faryal Jabeen Haye, Hooriya Rais, Maheera Saleem, Zarnaaz Ishaq (Student Institute of Professional Psychology Bahria University) published in Asian Social Sciences Review.
Total 15 years of professional experience in numerous fields including; corporate sector, media industry and university teaching. Eight years of teaching in various public and private sector universities. Working with DHA Suffa University from October 2020 till date in capacity of lecturer, Program coordinator, Member Board of Studies and Member Coordination Committee.
• PhD international Relations (in process) from University of Karachi • M. Phil International Relations from University of Karachi • MA International Relations from University of Karachi • Certified in Human Resource Management from Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Karachi.
• Identity politics, Secularism, Regional Studies, Media, Theology, Political Philosophy.
• Humanities & Social Sciences: Principles of International Relations, Foreign Policy, Theories & Principles of IR, Pakistan Studies, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Business Ethics, Political Geography, Business English, Study Skills.
• Management Sciences: Principles of Management, Cross Cultural Management, Organization & Management
• Administrative Sciences: Social Policy
• Research Paper published in Journal of Social Sciences (HEC Y Category), June 2021.
– Research article on “The Shift of Power from the Public Representatives to the Bureaucratic and Military Elite: Case Study of the First Decade of Pakistan” published in Pakistan Perspectives 24, No.1, January-June 2019 https://psc.edu.pk/psc/index.php/pp-24-1-9/
– Political Islam as explained by Sayyid Qutb and Maulana Mawdudi: A comparison
Pakistan Journal of International Affairs June 2021
• Foreign Policy
• Comparative Politics
• Islam and the West
• Contemporary South Asia