• MS (Computer Engineering), Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA
• BE (Electrical Engineering) NED University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
• Senior Program Manager at Cisco Systems, San Jose, California, USA
Dr. Shama Siddiqui
• HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
• PhD (Computer Science) Institute of Business Administration, Karachi, Pakistan
• MS (Computer Science) Iqra University, Karachi
• M.Sc (Applied Physics) & B.Sc (Physics) University of Karachi
• Wireless Sensor Networks
• Design & Development of Mac Layer Protocols
• Performance optimization of sensor networks
• Internet of Things/Internet of Medical Things
• Body Area Networks
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A., Hussain, M. Azhar, Hyder Waheeduddin & Khattak, Muazzam K. (2023). The Influence of Social Media on Purchase Decisions of Internet of Things (IoT) Devices, Journal of Hunan University Natural Sciences. 50(5).
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2023). A Road Map to Developing Energy-Efficient MAC Protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Case of ADP-MAC Development & Implementation. Mehran University Research Journal of Engineering & Technology. 42 (1) 137-152.
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2021). Achieving Energy Efficiency in Wireless Sensor Networks using Dynamic Channel Polling and Packet Concatenation. China Communications. 18(8): 249-270 [I.F= 2.69]
Siddiqui, S., Shakir, M. Z., Khan, A. A. & Dey, I. (2021). Internet of Things (IoT) enabled Architecture for Social Distancing during Pandemic. Frontiers in Communications and Networks.
Siddiqui, S., Rory, N., Shakir, M. Z., Khan, A. A., Khan, A. A., Khan, K.K. & Ramzan, N. (2020). Artificial Neural Network (ANN) enabled Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture for Music Therapy. MDPI Electronics. 9 (12). [I.F= 2.41]
Khan, A., Siddiqui, S. & Ghani, S. (2020). FROG-MAC: A Fragmentation based MAC Scheme for Prioritized Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. Wireless Personal Communications. 114, 2327–2361. [I.F= 1.671]
Khan, A., Ghani, S., & Siddiqui, S. (2018). A Preemptive Priority-Based Data Fragmentation Scheme for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. Sensors, 18(12), 4473. [I.F= 3.27]
Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2018). A Taxonomy for MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks based on Traffic Prioritization. Wireless Personal Communications. 1-30. [I.F= 1.671]
Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2018). PD-MAC: Design and Implementation of Polling Distribution-MAC for Improving Energy Efficiency of Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Wireless Information Networks. 25(2), 200-208.
Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2017). ADP-MAC: An Adaptive and Dynamic Polling based MAC Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Sensors Journal. 18(2), 860-874. [I.F= 3.07]
Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2015). A Study on Channel Polling Mechanisms for the MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 2015. [I.F= 1.64]
Siddiqui, S. & Khan, A. A. (2022). Evaluation of Packet Concatenation Mechanisms for Low Power Devices in Industrial Internet of Things. 24th Multi-topic Conference (INMIC 22).
Khan, A. A. & Siddiqui, S. (2022). Performance Evaluation of Priority Mechanisms for Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks. 24th Multi-topic Conference (INMIC 22).
Siddiqui, S., Abdes Salam, N.F., Khan, A. A. & Dey, I. (2021). Enabling Real-Time Dashboards for Anxiety Risk Classification Using the Internet of Things. IEEE Global Communications conference (GLOBECOM 2021).
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A., Abdes Salam, N.F. & Dey, I. (2021). A Bayesian Game Model for Dynamic Channel Sensing Intervals in Internet of Things. IEEE Global Communications conference (GLOBECOM 2021).
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A., Dev, Kapal, Dey, I. (2021). Integrating Federated Learning with IoMT for Managing Obesity in Smart City. ACM Proceedings on 27th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking. (MobiCom 2021).
Khan, A. A, Siddiqui, S., Shah, S. M, Abdes Salam, N.F., Dey, I. (2021). Comparing ANN and SVM Algorithms for Predicting Exercise Routines of Diabetic Patients. IEEE Int. Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC 2021).
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A, Abdes Salam, N.F., Dey, I. (2021). Anxiety and Depression Management for Elderly Using Internet of Things and Symphonic Melodies. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC)-2021.
Khan, A. A, Siddiqui, S. & Ghani, S., (2020). Optimizing MAC Layer Performance for Wireless Sensor Networks in eHealth. IEEE Proceedings on International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications: Staying Smarter in a Smartening World”. COMPSAC 2020. Madrid, Spain.
Siddiqui, S. & Khan, A. A. (2019). Achieving Energy Efficiency for Bursty Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Proceedings on 22ndInternational Multi Topic Conference2019 (IEEE INMIC 2019). Pakistan.
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2018). A Comparison Study on Dynamic Duty Cycle and Dynamic Channel Polling Approaches for Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Proceedings on International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications: Staying Smarter in a Smartening World”. COMPSAC 2018. (pp. 790-793). Japan.
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2017). Investigating Dynamic Polling Intervals for Wireless Sensor Network Applications with Bursty Traffic. Proceedings of International Conference on Multi-sensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2017). (pp. 448-451). Daegu. South Korea.
Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Design & Implementation of Distributed
Congestion Control Scheme for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of International Conference on Multi-sensor Fusion and Integration for Intelligent Systems (MFI 2017). (pp. 581-585). Daegu. South Korea.
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A. & Ghani, S. (2017). Dynamic Polling for Rare Events in Wireless Sensor Networks. Proceedings of Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC), 2017. (pp. 425-428). Nanjing, China.
Khan, A. A, Jamal, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Dynamic Duty-Cycle Control for Wireless Sensor Networks using Artificial Neural Network (ANN). Proceedings of Cyber-Enabled Distributed Computing and Knowledge Discovery (CyberC), 2017. ( 420-424). Nanjing, China.
Siddiqui, S., Ghani, S., & Khan, A. A. (2017). Effect of Polling Interval Distributions on the Performance of MAC Protocols in Wireless Sensor Networks. ACM Proceedings onInternational Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (pp. 573-579). Springer, Cham.Turin, Italy.
Khan, A. A, Ghani, S., Siddiqui, S. (2017). Contention Window Prioritization for Heterogeneous Traffic in Wireless Sensor Networks. ACM Proceedings onInternational Conference on Innovative Mobile and Internet Services in Ubiquitous Computing (pp. 676-685). Springer, Cham.Turin, Italy.
Siddiqui, S., Khan, A. A & Ghani, S. (2015). A Survey on Data Aggregation Mechanisms in Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Proceedings on ICICT 2015, December 2015, Karachi, Pakistan.
Wajid, A., Khan, A.A., Basit, A., Siddiqui, S., Salam, A. (2015), Achieving Energy Efficiency in Body Area Networks (BAN’s) through Avoiding Spatially Correlated Contention, IEEE Proceedings on ICICT 2015, Karachi, Pakistan.
• PhD in Computer Engineering; other higher education from South Eastern Oklahoma State University, United States. More than 20 years of university level teaching experience and more than 12 years of experience in the Computer Systems industry.
CEng. (Engineering Council UK), PE (PEC) and MIET (IET)
• Wireless Communication
• Regression Analysis
• PhD, Computer Engineering, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. Topic: Novel Algorithm for PAPR Reduction in Multi-Code CDMA
• M.S (by thesis), Computer Engineering, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. Topic: Computer Networking
• B.S Electronics (Minor: Computer Science), South Eastern Oklahoma State University, United States.
• BSc (Industrial Technology), MUET
1) S. Rizwan Hasan and Najeeb Siddiqui, “Algorithm for reducing PAPR of Multi-code CDMA using Reed Muller codes,” IET Electronics Letters, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 926-928, May 2016, http://digitallibrary.theiet.org/content/journals/10.1049/el.2016.0553 (HEC approved with Impact factor)
2) S.Rizwan ul Hasan, Najeeb Siddiqui, and Shakeel Ahmed, “Impact of reformed RM Encoded data on PAPR of Multicode CDMA under MSK”, SSURJ of Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, issue 1, pp. 23-26, 2016 (HEC approved Y-Category).
3) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, Shakil Ahmed, Ammar Abbas Power Optimization using efficient Codes, SURJ, ISSN 1813-1743, Vol. 43 Issue 1A, pp 51-56, June 2011 (HEC approved, Abstracted by Thompson Scientific).
4) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, Shakil Ahmed, “Performance Evaluation of Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) in terms Power measurement and reduction”, SSU Res. J. of Engg. &tech, Vol. 1 Issue 1, pp 5-8, 2011.
5) Syed Rizwan ul Hasan, Shakil Ahmed and Ammar Abbas, “Effect of using different Codes for Power reduction” Proc. ICCET 2011, Khairpur, April 22- 23rd 2011 pp.197-202.
6) S.R. Hasan, S.Ahmed. and M. Imam, “PAPR as measure for OFDM with non-linearity” Proc. 7th. CIIT Workshop on Research – Computing, Lahore, June 23rd 2008. pp.114-117.
7) S.R.Hasan, “Effect of using RM code to control PAPR in MC-CDMA and OFDM”, Proc. of the 14th. IEEE International Multi-Topic conference, 2011, Dec. 22-24,2011, pp. 329-333, SSUET, Karachi Pakistan.
8) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, “Using Reed Muller Codes to optimize Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) in Multi-Code Code Division Multiple Access (MC- CDMA)”, ICComE, Dec. 22nd. – 24th. 2010, pp. 11-16, University of Sistan & Baluchistan, Iran.
9) Ammar Abbas, Tauseef Mubeen and S. Rizwan-ul-Hasan, “Capacity analysis for voice and queue management differences in IEEE 802.11 and 802.11e WLAN standards”, in 2008 second International Conference on Electrical Engineering, March 25-26, Lahore Pakistan
10) Hafiz Muhammad Maaz Khan, S. Rizwanul Hasan, Ammar Ahmed, Ashar Khan, and Hafiz Muhammad Fahad,“AI Surveillance UGV”, Proceeding of ICISCT 2020 (IEEE Xplore ), February 8-9, University of Karachi, Pakistan. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT49550.2020.9080025
• Project : AI surveillance unmanned ground vehicle (Approved from Ignite (2019), Ministry of IT
• Research Project “Using codes to optimize PAPR in Multi-code CDMA”, submitted to CED, SSUET August 5th. 2009.
• HEC-TDF “A prototype communication system to provide optimized (PAPR) for the 4G MC-CDMA, 2018 (did not submit due to unavailability of high configuration FPGA kit
Supervised MS completed students (five)
• Traffic Management in GPRS/GSM networks.
• Maximizing throughput by Power Control in CDMA system.
• QoS in Mobile and Ad Hoc Networks
• QoS support in GPRS core network using MPLS/DiffServ
• Policy based architecture of QoS in differentiated services
• PhD (Computer Science: Algorithm to predictfuture of Internet Technologies), University of Karachi, Pakistan, 2019.
• ME (Computer Networks), NED University of Engineeringand Technology 2012
• BE (Computer Information and SystemEngineering), NED University of Engineering and Technology 2008
• Web Technologies
• Data Management System
• Big Data and Big Data Analytics
• Internet of Things
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Jamshed,H., Ali Khan, M. S., Khurram, M., Inayatullah, S. y Athar, S.(2019). Data Preprocessing: Apreliminary step for web data mining Citaciónsugerida: Data Preprocessing: A preliminary step for web datamining. 3C Tecnología. Glosasdeinnovaciónaplicadas a la pyme. Edición Especial,Mayo 2019, pp. 206–221. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.17993/3ctecno.2019.specialissue2.206–221
• M. Sadiq and H. Jamshedand S.Mustafa and S.Iqbal, “Data Extraction using Professional WebScraping”, Automatic Control and System Engineering ACSE, September 2018
• M. Sadiq Ali Khan, HumaJamshed,SumreenaBano and Muhammad Navaid Anwar, “Big Data Management in Connected Worldof Internet of Things”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, August 2017
• M. Sadiq Ali Khan*, Khaliq Khanzada and Huma Jamshed, “Realization of Aggregate Applications using DynamicBehaviour of Cellular Automata”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology,Vol 10 (3), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2017/v10i3/110621, January 2017
• Sadiq Ali Khan,HumaJamshed,“Analysisof Formal Methods for Specification of E-Commerce Applications”, MehranUniversity Research Journal of Engineering & Technology, January 2016
• M.Sadiq Ali Khan and HumaJamshed,“Challengesin Handling Big Data”, International Journal of Application orInnovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), December 2015
Ph.D. (Computer Science), Nanjing University of Aeronautics. Nanjing, China
MS (Computer Science), U.A.F. Faisalabad
BS(Information Technology), A.I.O.U. Islamabad
Intrusion detection system for WSN
Bilal, A., Hasany, S.M.N.,Pitafi, A.H.: Effective modelling of sinkhole detection algorithm for edge-based Internet of Things (IoT) sensing devices. IET Commun. 1–11 (2022).
Ahmad, Bilal; Jian, Wang, “Classification of DoS Attacks in Smart Underwater Wireless Sensor Network” Wireless Personal Communications,2019
Bilal Ahmad, Wang Jian “Role of Machine Learning and Data mining for Internet Security – Standing State with Future Directions” Hindawi, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, 2018
Ahmad, Bilal; Jian, Wang; Ali, “Hybrid Anomaly Detection by Using Clustering for Wireless Sensor Network” Wireless Personal Communications, p 1-13, April 16, 2018
Ahmad, Jian, Wang; Shafiq, Muhammad “Intrusion detection by using hybrid of decision tree and K-nearest neighbor” International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, 2016
Ahmad, Bilal Jian, Wang; Hassan, Bilal “Hybrid intrusion detection method to increase anomaly detection by using data mining techniques” International Journal of Database Theory and Application, 2016
SSUET, Karachi (Asst. Professor 2 Years)
NUAA China (Lecturer 1 Year)
Beaconhouse (IT Teacher 4.5 Years)
Mr. Syed Hammad Ahmed
(On Study Leave)
• MS (Computer Science), LUMS BS (Computer Science), FAST-NU, Karachi
• Assistant Professor, Computer Science, FAST-NU Software Engineer, Core Development Group, Avanza Solutions
• Big Data Analytics • Data Mining • Machine Learning • Human Computer Interaction
• Jemal H. Abawajy, Syed I. Jami, Zubair A. Shaikh, Syed Hammad Ahmed, A Framework for Scalable Distributed Provenance Storage System, Computer Standards & Interfaces (2012)
• Muhammad Shoaib Siddiqui and Syed Hammad Ahmed, Policy-based Network Management in a Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Network, in 15th International Multi Topic Conference (INMIC) 2012, Islamabad, Pakistan, December 2012 (published by IEEE)
• Tariq Mahmood, Syed Hammad Ahmed, and Saqib Mahmood, Optimal Dynamic Personalization in Conversational Recommender Systems, In Proceedings of the 2nd Malaysian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (MJCAI 2010), 26-30 July, Malaysia, Springer • Tariq Mahmood, Syed Hammad Ahmed, and Saqib Mahmood, Comparing Reward-based Optimal Behaviors in User-Adapted Recommender Systems, In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT 2010), July 9 -11, Chengdu, China. IEEE
• Received Best Teacher Award (University) – Spring 2013 • Received Best Teacher Award (Department) – Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Fall 2012
• Received LUMS Merit Scholarship for MS(CS) • Placed in the Dean Honor List at LUMS (MS-CS)
• Placed in the Dean Honor List at FAST-NU (BS-CS)
Dr. Najeeb Ur Rehman Malik
Assistant Professor BS AI Incharge
PhD. (Computer Vision and Deep Learning), Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
ME (Communication Systems and Networks), M.U.E.T. Jamshoro.
BE (Electronics Engineering), M.U.E.T. Jamshoro.
Malik, Najeeb ur Rehman, Usman Ullah Sheikh, Syed Abdul Rahman Abu-Bakar, and Asma Channa. 2023. “Multi-View Human Action Recognition Using Skeleton Based-FineKNN with Extraneous Frame Scrapping Technique” Sensors 23, no. 5: 2745.
Malik, Najeeb ur Rehman, Syed Abdul Rahman Abu-Bakar, Usman Ullah Sheikh, Asma Channa, and Nirvana Popescu. 2023. “Cascading Pose Features with CNN-LSTM for Multiview Human Action Recognition” Signals 4, no. 1: 40-55.
Malik, N.U.R., Abu Bakar, S.A.R., Sheikh, U.U. (2022). Multiview Human Action Recognition System Based on OpenPose and KNN Classifier. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Robotics, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 829. Springer, Singapore
Malik, N.U.R., Bakar, S.A.R.A., Sheikh, U.U., Airij, A.G. (2022). Convolutional Neural Network Architecture for Detecting Facemask and Social Distancing: A Preventive Measure for COVID19. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Robotics, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 829. Springer, Singapore.
U. R. Malik, S. A. R. Abu Bakar and U. U. Sheikh, “A Simplified Skeleton Joints Based Approach For Human Action Recognition,” 2021 IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA), Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia, 2021, pp. 72-76.
U. Rehman Malik, A. G. Airij, S. A. Memon, Y. N. Panhwar, S. A. R. Abu-Bakar and M. A. El-Khoreby, “Performance Comparison Between SURF and SIFT for Content-Based Image Retrieval,” 2019 IEEE International Conference on Signal and Image Processing Applications (ICSIPA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2019, pp. 214-218.
Mr. Asad Ur Rehman
• MS (Software Engineering), PAF KIET
• BS(Computer Science), NED University
Ahmed, Saeed et al, “Hybrid Features Binary Classification of Imbalance Stroke Patients Using Different Machine Learning Algorithms”, “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOLOGY AND BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING” DOI: 10.46300/91011.2022.16.20, Volume 16, 2022
AHMED, SAEED ET AL, “PROFICIENT MASKED FACE RECOGNITION METHOD USING DEEP LEARNING CONVOLUTION NEURAL NETWORK IN COVID-19 PANDEMIC”, “INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIRCUITS, SYSTEMS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING”, DOI: 10.46300/9106.2021.15.189, VOLUME 15, 2021
Ahmed, Saeed et al, “Adoption of IT Infrastructure to Enhance the Environmental Sustainability: Case of Supply Chain Business”. International Journal of Experiential Learning & Case Studies (IJELCS), Vol. 5, No 1, 2020
M. Zulqarnain Siddiqui ; Qazi Shahab Azam ; Saeed Ahmed , “Advanced Mechanism to Empower Blind and Visually-Impaired”. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (IJCSMC), Vol. 8, Issue. 12, December 2019, pg.10 – 17
Sadia Chanan, Saeed Ahmed et. al, “Generalization of Ky Fan Inequality and Related Results”. Journal of Inequalities and Special Functions (JIASF), Volume 10 Issue 1(2019), Pages 123-142.
Ahmed, Saeed, and Subtain Burki. “Empirical Analysis of Ride Sharing Applications in Karachi”. International Journal of Experiential Learning and Case Studies (IJELCS), IoBM –Vol 2, No 2 (Dec, 2017)
Ahmed, Saeed, and Waleed Bin Arshad. “Sharing live events with the family and friends far away using” emotions transfer kit”(wedding ring and friendship band).” Innovative Computing Technology (INTECH), 2016 Sixth International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
Ahmed, Saeed, “Optimized Image Retrieval using Genetic Algorithm” International Journal of Computing and Related Technologies (IJCRT), ICCRT-2017
IQRA University, Karachi (Knowledge Unit Leader (KUL) of IT domain) 12 Years)
• PhD in Computer Science, University of Reading, United Kingdom
• M.Sc.(Disctinction) Advanced Software Engineering, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
• M.Sc. Information Technology, Preston University Pakistan
• Post-Graduation, Information Sciences, University of Karachi, Pakistan
• B.Sc, University of Karachi, Pakistan
• Researcher Development Program, University of Reading (UoR), UK
• Developing Professional Researcher Networks by (Dr Margaret Collin)
• Prepare to Teach by (Academic Development and Enhancement (ADE) and (Centre for Quality, Support and Development)
• Running and Interactive Session Online by (Daniel Barker; Moderator: Matt Jones)
• Basic Statistics Refresher by (James Gallagher)
• Time & energy management by (Dr Margaret Collin)
• Writing up your data analysis by (Alessandro Leidi)
• Idrees, M. M., Frederic T. S., Atta B. “Adaptive Learning in Extreme Verification Latency and Non-Stationary Environments (VLANSE)” In Progress
• Idrees, M. M, Leandro L. M., Frederic T. S., Atta B. “A Heterogeneous Online Learning Ensemble for Non-Stationary Environments” Knowledge-Based Systems, Volume 188, 5 January 2020 DOI: 10.1016/j.knosys.2019.104983
• Jadid, M. N., and Idrees, M., M., “Cost Estimation of Structural Skeleton Using an Interactive Automation Algorithm: A Conceptual Approach”, 2007 Automation in Construction, Vol. 16, pp. 797-805.
• Jadid, M. N., and Idrees, M., M., “A Geographic Interactive Supply Chain Management System for Construction Projects” World Congress on Engineering and Computer Science. WCECS 2013, October 23 – 25, 2013, San Francisco, USA. http://www.iaeng.org/publication/WCECS2013/WCECS2013_pp1076-1080.pdf
• Idrees, M. M. and Jadid, M. N, “Implementation of a Web-Based Multi- User Task Management System. Fourth International Conference in the 21st Century (CITCIV), “Accelerating Innovation in Engineering, Management and Technology”. July 11-13, 2007, pp. 673-683, Gold Coast, Australia.
• Jadid, M. N., and Idrees, M., M., “A Strategy for Collecting and Evaluating Information on Engineering Consultant Offices Using Neural Networks: A Case Study”, The Joint International Conference on Computing and Decision Making in Civil and Building Engineering, Montreal, Canada. June 14-16, 2006, pp. 2311-2322 (ISSN: 2706-6568) http://itc.scix.net/data/works/att/w78-2006-tf351.pdf
University Funded Projects:
Participated in the following funded University projects:
• Classification of the Consultants Engineering Offices for the Private Sectors Using Artificial Neural Networks. “A Funded Project by King Abdulaziz City for Research & Science (KACST), under Grant No AB-25-28”.
• Collecting and Evaluating Information on Engineering Consultant Offices Using Neural Networks.
• Overcoming Obstacles Facing Contractors in Saudi Arabia “A Funded Project by the Deanship of Graduate Studies and Research of the University of Dammam.
Engr. Syed Muhammad Farooq Shibli
• MS (Software Engineering), Bahria University, Karachi
• BS (Computer System Engineering), Bahria University, Karachi
Mr. Syed Imran Ali
• PhD (Scholar) (Information Technology) Universiti Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• MS (Computer Science) Department of Computer Science, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi, Pakistan
• Master of Computer Science (MCS) Department of Computer Science, Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, Karachi, Pakistan
• Software Engineering
• Machine Learning
• Internet of Things (IoT) Security
• MS Software Engineering from PAF-KIET
• MS Information Technology from Hamdard University
• Bachelor’s in Science from Karachi University
• He is a full time Faculty member/Researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science & Software Engineering. He has worked in Government & University level projects. He has a strong hold on academic related matters like NCEAC, PEC, CIEC etc. He has published 40 Research published papers in local & internationals journals/conferences.
Mr. Muhammad Ayoub Kamal
PhD Scholar, September 2019 – current
University of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Masters of Engineering in Information Technology 2015
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer System Engineering 2012
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro, Sindh
Senior Lecturer in Computer Science Department, DHA Suffa University
Author of 12 peer-reviewed research publications, two of them are in HEC W category with Impact
Factor 3.576 Scopus Q1, and 3.120 Scopus Q1, and 05 articles are in HEC X, Y category.
▪ Computer Networks
▪ Internet of Things
▪ Wireless Networks
▪ Computer Concepts and Applications
▪ Technology Management
▪ Information and Communication Technology
▪ Information Technology-II
▪ Internet of Things,
▪ Long-Range Technology
▪ M2M Communication
▪ 5G Communication
▪ Artificial Intelligence
▪ Cloud Computing
▪ Computer Networks
▪ Industrial IoT
Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M.S Mazliham, Aznida binti Abu Bakar Sajak, “Requirements, Deployments, and Challenges of LoRa Technology: A Survey”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience 2023, 10.1155/2023/5183062. (HEC W Category, IF 3.120 Q1)
Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, Mazliham Mohd Su’ud, “Impact of LoRA and 5G on Smart Manufacturing from Automation Perspective.” Journal of Mobile Multimedia (2022): 1355-1378. (HEC X Category Q2)
Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Hafiz Wahab Raza, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M.S Mazliham, Aznida binti Abu Bakar Sajak, “Resource Allocation Schemes For 5G Network: A Systematic Review”, Sensors 2021, 21(19), 6588; doi.10.3390/s21196588. (HEC W Category IF 3.576-Q1)
Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Karar Kamal, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M.S Mazliham, “Context-Aware Perspective Analysis working of RFID Anti-Collision Protocols”, Journal of Independent Studies and Research-Computing, Volume-16, Issue-2, December 2019, pp 1-7. (HEC Y Category)
5. Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Hammad Khawar, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M.S Mazliham, “Play and Learn Case Study on Learning Abilities Through Effective Computing in Games”, 13th International Conference on Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science and Statistics (MACS), Karachi, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-6. IEEE. (Scopus Indexed)
Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M. S. Mazliham “Routers perspective simulation-based analysis of EIGRP and OSPF routing protocol for an organizational model” Int. J. Innov. Technol. Explor. Eng, Volume-9, Issue-4,2020.
Khalid Bin Muhammad, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Asghar Khan, Laiq Muhammad Khan, “Online Examination System for Higher Education Institutes” Journal of Information & Communication Technology, Volume 16, Issue 1, 2022, pp 26-37. (HEC Y Category)
Muhammad Shahid, Hammad Khawar, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, “The Mathematical Model for searching the Shortest Route for TB Patients with the help of Dijkstra’s Algorithm.” Sukkur IBA Journal of Computing and Mathematical Sciences 5.2 (2021): 41-48. (HEC Y Category)
Hafiz Wahab Raza, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Muhammad Mansoor Alam, M.S Mazliham, “A Review of Middleware Platforms in Internet of Things A Non–Functional Requirements Approach” Journal of Independent Studies and Research-Computing, Volume-18, Issue-1, December 2020, pp 1-8. (HEC Y Category)
Nasir Karim, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Mohsin Maknojia, Saifan Rafique, “Arduino Controlled Spy Robo Car using Wireless Camera with Live Streaming” Journal of Information Communication Technology, Volume-13, Issue-1, 1, May, 2019, pp 6-9. (HEC Y Category)
Attra Ali, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, Laiq Muhammad Khan “Role and Effectiveness of IOT in E-Learning: A Digital Approach for Higher Education” Innovative Computing Review, Volume-3, Issue-1, 6, June, 2023.
Hammad Khawar, Tariq Rahim Soomro, Muhammad Ayoub Kamal, “Machine Learning for Internet of Things-Based Smart Transportation Networks.” Machine Learning for Societal Improvement, Modernization, and Progress. IGI Global, 2022. 112-134. (Book Chapter)
Mr. Sagar Lohana
PhD(Computer Science), Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Continue
MS (Computer Science), Mohammad Ali Jinnah University in 2021
BS (Computer Science), University of Sindh Jamshoro in 2018
Natural Language Processing
Mr. Zahid Hussain
• MS(Computer Science), MAJU Karachi
• BS (Computer Science), Hamdard University
• Natural Language Processing
• Text Mining
• Machine Learning
• Machine Translation
• Fully Funded ICT Scholarship for Undergraduate Program
Ms. Sumera Rounaq
· MS (Computer Science), Bahria University, Karachi Campus
· BS(Software Engineering), UBIT, Karachi University
· Artificial Intelligence
· Machine Learning
· Data Analytics
· Deep learning
· Computer Vision
· Generative AI
· Rounaq, Sumera and Muhammad Shaikh, Dr.Ghulam and Siddiqui, Dr.
Raheel, Detection of Covid-19 Cases Using Gan (Generative Adversarial
· Rounaq, Sumera, and Muhammad Iqbal. “Vision, Challenges and
Future Perspectives of Low Constrained Devices IOT Operating Systems: A
Systematic Mapping Review.” *European Journal of Engineering and Technology
Research *5.12 (2020): 107-115.
• MS (CS), FAST-NUCES, Karachi
• BE (Computer Systems Engineering), Mehran University Jamshoro.
Mr. Ali Hasan Sial
Master of Science in Computer Science (MSCS)
Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU)
09/2019 – 07/2021
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST)
01/2014 – 7/2018
Smart Vehicle Parking Sensor using Python, Arduino and MySQL – 2018
Smart Traffic Signal System as a Final Year Project – 2017
Restaurant Management System using Android Studio and SQLite – 2017
Chicken Hut System using C#.NET and SQL Server – 2016
Ali Hassan Sial, Syed Yahya Shah Rashdi, and Abdul Hafeez Khan, “Comparative Analysis of Data Visualization Libraries Matplotlib
and Seaborn in Python,” International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, vol. 10, no. 1. World
Academy of Research in Science and Engineering, pp. 277–281, 2021, doi: https://doi.org/10.30534/ijatcse/2021/391012021.
A. H. Sial, M. A. Khuhro, K. Kumar, N. Mirbahar, and A. Oad, “Search Engine Optimization: A Review about Concepts, Techniques,
and Algorithms,” ILMA Journal of Technology & Software Management – IJSTM Vol. 3 Issue.2,
https://ijtsm.ilmauniversity.edu.pk/arc/Vol3/i2/2.pdf (accessed May 31, 2023).
Ms. Arifa Mustafa
• MS (Computer Science and Information Technology), NED University
• BCIT (Bachelors in CS&IT), NED University