5. Upload required documents and submit the application
6. Receive an e-voucher via SMS and email mentioning payment/ transaction ID. Pay the application fee through online banking, over the cash counter payment, easy paisa etc. by using the unique payment/ transaction ID
7. Receive an e-admit card notifying test date & time
8. Appear in online computer-based admission test from home and online admission selection interview (if applicable)
9. Receive and print out your Notification of Selection Result
10. Receive an offer letter, supporting documents and payment voucher
11. Send the admission acceptance along with the required documents and payment receipt to DSU Admissions Office
– Due to current pandemic situation, and prohibition of large gatherings, only applicants are permitted to visit the University Admissions Office during visiting hours i.e. Monday to Friday 08:30 am to 04:30 pm subject to adhering to strict SOPs like mandatory wearing of masks, sanitizers, transparent water bottles etc.
– DSU is conducting virtual Ad-CHAT sessions – for college students & parents to interact with our Faculty and Admissions Representative, who will also walk you through our admissions process and answer all your queries in person!
It’s a unique one-on-one opportunity for you to interact with us, know more about the DSU/DHA education legacy, and get personalized academic advice from the comfort of your home.
Register now to book your meeting slot at: Ad-CHAT
Q. Are campus tours / visits cancelled? Until when?
A. Campus tours / visits are open now only for applicants during visiting hours i.e. Monday to Friday 08:30 am to 04:30 pm subject to adhering to strict SOPs like mandatory wearing of masks, sanitizers, transparent water bottles etc.
Q. How can I get general updates about DSU?
A. Visit our resource pages for the most up-to-date and accurate information about our robust curriculum for Business, Engineering & Computer Sciences Degree Programs, Labs, Faculty, Industry-linkages, Placements, Financial Aids, transport and much more.
Q. Are you still processing applications?
A. Yes – Admissions Office is continuing to process applications as usual. The process is now undertaken online completely.
Q. Will I be eligible to apply if my final year exams / results are delayed due to the COVID-19 threat?
A. Yes, all those candidates whose Intermediate / A level / Equivalent exams / results are delayed due to the COVID-19 threat are eligible to apply for admissions at DSU on the basis of their Intermediate first year / AS level / Equivalent initial year(s) results.
Q. Will students be given an option to test in an online forum for their admission keeping in view the current situation where students cannot make it to an in person session?
A. Yes, this year the computer-based admission test is online from home.
Q. Are you a test-flexible University?
A. Yes, DSU is a test-flexible University. If one have a valid NEDUET (current year), NTS or SAT scores, he/she may be exempted from DSU Admission Test only if his/her composite scores meet the merit cut-off of the chosen program. However, candidates who do not have good enough NEDUET/ SAT/ NTS scores will be advised to appear in the DSU Admissions Test for better chances of securing admission.
Q. What can I submit in replacement if I do not have any required documents from the checklist of the application form?
A. An undertaking is required if the candidate is unable to provide any required document from the checklist that the missing document will be submitted within the specified time given by the authority.
Q. Is it possible to make changes to the online application after submitting it?
A. No, you cannot make changes to the application once it is submitted. However, you can send a request to Admissions Office for desired changes in your application details.
Q. How do I know if my application was submitted?
A. When the application is submitted you will receive an email notifying you that your application has been submitted. At that time, you can continue to check the status of your application through the link provided in the email.
Q. When will I receive an admission decision?
A. Merit lists are published on the University website and successful candidates are notified of their admission status via email & text message.
Admission letters are sent through postal mail.
Q. Can I defer my offer of admission?
A. Yes, you may defer your admission to the next semester since the test scores are valid for consecutive semester. A request is to be submitted at the Admissions Office for processing.
Q. Who do I contact if I have questions about the application process or any particular program?
A. If you have any question about the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at the details given below:
Mr. Muhammad Saad Khan, Incharge Admissions Office
1. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, following ONLINE PROCEDURE is to be followed for the issuance of DEGREE:
a. After filling up the first part of the Degree Form “TO BE FILLED BY THE APPLICANT”, Email its scanned copy to Mr. Junaid Farooq, Office Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org with CC to Ms. Arshia Haqqani, Assistant Registrar (Academics) at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Cell No. 0302-0241679 / 021-35244858. ( Please attach the copy of Final Transcript)
b. On receipt of your Form, you will receive a return email mentioning the amount of Degree fee that needs to be paid by you.
c. For payment of Degree Fee please contact Mr. Elwyn Matthews, Office Assistant, Accounts at email@example.com Cell No. 0346-3244745.
d. Fifteen days after the receipt of your payment, you will be contacted by the Registration Department that will inform you when and how to receive you degree.
2. Please note that once the University becomes physically operational, the existing procedure for the issuance of Degree will be followed.
Procedure for the Clearance and Issuance of Final Transcript
1. Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, following ONLINE PROCEDURE is to be followed for CLEARANCE and the issuance of FINAL TRANSCRIPT (Forms are attached with this Email):
(Note: These Forms can be downloaded from the DSU Website https://www.dsu.edu.pk/grad-student/)
b. At the same time, after filling up the first part of the FINAL TRANSCRIPT ISSUANCE FORM (Form No. DHA/DSU/EXAM/FT/F-02/VER-II), Email its scanned copy to Mr. Iftikhar Masih, Assistant Controller of Examinations at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell No. 0345-2953538.
c. Fifteen days after Email of both the Forms, you will be contacted by the Examinations Department that will inform you when and how to receive your Final Transcript.