Prof. Dr Bashir Ahmad
Professor & Dean Management and Social Sciences
- HEC Approved Supervisor
- PhD (Management Sciences), UoK
- MBA (Marketing)
- MA (Economics)
- Languages: English, Arabic and Persian.
Editor: Two Research Journals.
- Member of Centre for Business and Economic Research (CBER), 79th College Road, Harrow, HA1 1BD, London, United Kingdom
- Member National Curriculum Review Committee, HEC, Pakistan
Has been Head of a Business School, Principal of a Technology Institute, HoD Humanities and Social Science Department, Head of Management Sciences Department, Associate Dean of Management Sciences and Head of Campus of a University.
Books Authored: 5
- Management: Evolution and Application in Our Environments
- Organisational Performance Excellence and Quality Management: Dilemma of the Third World
- Managing Constraints: Psycho Social Complexities of Pakistan
- Management Evolution and Application in Underdeveloped and Developing Societies, 2nd edition and Belt
- Road Initiative in Global Context (One Chapter)
Research and Conference Papers:89 (in all concerned areas of interest)