In March 2021, DHA Suffa University’s Professional Development Center (PDC) entered a partnership with Coursera-a leading online learning platform in the world. As part of this partnership, students and faculty who enroll in Coursera courses will be awarded a certificate on completion of the course free of cost (this would otherwise cost.USD50), Students & faculty will be allowed to take one (1) certification course per year free of cost. This will equip our students & faculty with future ready skills. The objective of this partnership is to provide quality education relevant for our students’ careers, ensuring that each student is equipped with the right skill sets.
Coursera offers more than 4000 cutting-edge courses, all taught by top instructors from over 200 leading international universities and companies like Yale, University of Michigan, Google and IBM. This new partnership gives you access to high-quality courses, allowing you to learn online on Coursera in addition to DSU’s on-campus curricula.
Benefits Of Taking A Course From Coursera:
- Learn in-demand technology and business skills that prepare you for today’s job opportunities;
- Enjoy interactive learning experiences and be a part of Coursera’s global learning community;
- Balance your on-campus coursework by studying at your own pace with Coursera’s bite-sized sessions, self-paced learning model, and convenient mobile experience;
- Earn job-relevant certifications that can help boost your resume.
How To Sign-up On Coursera To Avail Your Free Certification Course:
- Sign up for a Coursera account using your DSU email address
- Click on the below link to go to the program’s home page:
- Select and enroll in a course
If you need further guidance, feel free to reach out to the PDC Coordinator, Mr. Noman Bashir at email@example.com, Phone extension 206.