Dr. Razi Sultan Siddiqui Assistant Professor & Program Manager, BS (Psychology)
Dr. Faheem Akhter Assistant Professor
Ms. Fatima Kiran Lecturer
Ms. Aisha Shams Lecturer
Ms. Saadia Khan Lecturer
Dr. Razi Sultan Siddiqui
Assistant Professor & Program Manager, BS (Psychology)
Dr. Razi Sultan Siddqui, is a dynamic Corporate Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Analyst and Senior Academician. He has a marvelous combination of educational qualification of psychology and business studies having the degrees of bachelor and master’s in Psychology and MBA and MS in Management Sciences. Backed by the vast experience of 22 years in academic and non-academic organizations at various positions. He is currently associated as an Assistant Professor with DHA Suffa University since its inception and has Excellence in Teaching Award 2012 in his credit.
He is also publishing in various journals of National and International repute including Psychological Science, Evolution and Human Behavior, Scientific Reports and International Journal of Psychology published by world renowned publishing organizations including SAGE, ELSVIER, Nature Research and Wiley-Blackwell publishers. Razi collaboratively conducts and participate in various research activities that provide insight to resolve individual, gender, family, organizational and community based issues. In 2016, he founded a consultancy firm that offer various forms of research-based support for educators and caregivers.
His primary interest relates to Organizational Psychology, Consumer Behavior, Educational Psychology, Health Psychology, Family Psychology, and Psychological Testing. His areas of interest in research are gender differences, perceived social support, psychological distress, depression, anxiety, stress, marital relations, self-esteem, suicide risk, emotional intelligence, job satisfaction, employees’ turnover. He has also experience of training to the managers of the pharmaceutical industry, teachers and students of various private and public institutions and organizations. Some of the training topics that he addresses in his workshops which include gender, individual differences, leadership, team building, conflict management, stress management and self-esteem.
He is active as a psychotherapist and provides counseling sessions. His strong passion in human research and behavioral study made him realize the reality to create a niche consistently.
His work can be retrieved through ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6691-0299
• Ph.D. (Psychology) University of Karachi, Karachi
• MS (Management Sciences), SZABIST, Karachi
• MBA (Human Resources and Marketing), University of Sindh, Pakistan
• MSc (Industrial Psychology), University of Sindh, Pakistan
• BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Sindh, Pakistan
• SZABIST, Karachi
• NUML, Karachi
• IoBM, Karachi
• BIZTEK. Karachi
• Corporate Trainer, Pharmaceutical Industry
• Performance Management
• Job Satisfaction
• Emotional Intelligence
• Turnover Rate of Employees
1- Sorokowska, A., Saluja, S., Sorokowski, P., Frąckowiak, T., Karwowski, M., Aavik, T., Siddiqui, R.S., … & Croy, I. (2021). Affective Interpersonal Touch in Close Relationships: A Cross-Cultural Perspective. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 0146167220988373. (Impact Factor: 2.961)
2- Walter, K. V., Conroy-Beam, D., Buss, D. M., Asao, K., Sorokowska, A., Sorokowski, P., Siddiqui, R. S., … Zupančič, M. (2020). Sex Differences in Mate Preferences Across 45 Countries: A Large-Scale Replication. Psychological Science. https://doi.org/10.1177/0956797620904154 (Impact Factor: 4.902)
3- Siddiqui, R. S., Jahangir, A. A., & Hassan, A. (2019). Gender Differences on Perceived Social Support and Psychological Distress among University Students. Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies, 9(2), 210–223
4- Conroy-beam, D., Roney, J. R., Lukaszewski, A. W., Buss, D. M., Asao, K., Sorokowska, A., Siddiqui, R. S.,… Zupančič, M. (2019). Assortative mating and the evolution of desirability covariation. Evolution and Human Behavior, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evolhumbehav.2019.06.003 (Impact Factor: 2.959)
5- Conroy-Beam, D., Buss, D. M., Asao, K., Sorokowska, A., Sorokowski, P., Aavik, T., Siddiqui, R. S., … Zupančič, M. (2019). Contrasting Computational Models of Mate Preference Integration Across 45 Countries. Scientific Reports, 9(1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-52748-8 (Impact Factor: 3.998)
6- Krys, K., Capaldi, C. A., van Tilburg, W., Lipp, O. V., Bond, M. H., Vauclair, M., Siddiqui, R. S., …, Ahmed, R. A., (2017) Catching up with wonderful women: The women-are-wonderful effect is smaller in more gender egalitarian societies. International Journal of Psychology. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ijop.12420 (Impact Factor: 1.867)
7- Rizwan, M., Malik, S., Malik, J. N., & Siddiqui, S. R. (2017) Urdu Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale: An Analysis of Reliability and Validity in Pakistan. Social Int J. 1(2): 00010. DOI: 10.15406/sij.2017.01.00010.
8- Rizwan, M., Siddiqui, R. S., & Ali. (2017). Suicide Risk Potential: A Comparison of Psychiatric Patients and Normal Controls in Pakistan. Psychol Behav Sci Int J. 6(2): 555685. DOI: 10.19080/PBSIJ.2017.06.555685.
9- Siddiqui, R. S., Hassan, A., & Syed, N. A., (2013) Impact of Emotional Intelligence on Employees Turnover Rate in FMCG Organizations Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Sciences ISSN: 1997-8553 Vol. 7, No. 2.
10- Siddiqui, R. S., & Hassan, A., (2012) Relationship between Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover Intention Global Management Journal for Academic & Corporate Studies ISSN: 2219-6145 Vol. 2, Issue 1, 2012.
11- Siddiqui, R. S., Shah, I,. (2012) A Gender based Comparison Between Married and Unmarried Young Adults International Research Journal of Arts & Humanities ISSN: 1016-9342 Vol. 40, No. 40.
Dr. Faheem Akhter
• HEC Approved PhD Supervisor
• PhD (Public Administration) University of Karachi.
• MBA (General Management) IBA, University of Sindh
• LLB (Minor Act and Labor Law), SM Law College.
• M.A. (International Relations) University of Karachi.
• Advanced Certificate in Islamic Jurisprudence
• International Islamic University Islamabad
• Graduate of Pakistan Military Academy
• Human Resource Management
• Supply Chain Management
• Project Management
• Industrial Relations
• Legal Affairs and Corporate Law
• General Management
• Extremism and Intolerance: Psycho-Social Analysis and Wayforward, 2019, Journal of Education & Social Sciences
• Terrorism in Pakistan: Genesis, Damages and Way Forward, 2019, Journal of Management Sciences
• Good Governance in Extremism and Militancy: Pakistan’s Case, 2018, Journal of Education and Social Sciences
• Pakistan’s Emerging Challenges: Increasing Militancy, Decreasing Governance, 2016, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science
• Extremism in Pakistan: Need to refreshing the garden through Reformation, 2016, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences
• Education, dialogue and deterrence Tools to counter terrorism, 2016, Journal of Sociology and Anthropology
• Conflict and Job Satisfaction, 2016, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences
Ms. Fatima Kiran
• PhD. in Mass Communication: Enrolled in 2020 at University of Karachi (In progress)
• M.PHIL. in Mass Communication: 2020 from University of Karachi, with (Thesis and highest CGPA 3.73/4.0)
• M.PHIL Dissertation topic: Health risk communication of chronic diseases in the leading newspapers of Pakistan: A content analysis (January’17-December’17)
• Master of Arts in Mass Communication: 2016 from University of Karachi, with 2nd position (CGPA: 3.4/4.0)
• Master’s Dissertation: Survey on Addiction of Social Networking Websites in Youngsters.
• Bachelor (Honors) of Arts in Mass Communication: 2015 from University of Karachi, with 2nd position (CGPA: 3.0/4.0)
I have a strong research focus towards prevention and control of global diseases by strategic communication skills. Extremely motivated to deliver long term communication solutions for complex public health issues.
• Communication Sciences
• Strategic communication
• Risk Communication
• Media Literacy
• Health Literacy
• Development studies
• Statistical analysis of Salman Taseer and Mumtaz Qadri case coverage in Daily Express and Daily the Nation. Shafiq O, Kiran F. Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2018; 14: 254-260
• Coverage of Honor Killing: A Content Analysis of English Language Newspapers of Pakistan. Kiran F. Journal of Mass Communication & Journalism. 2019; 8: 401. doi: 10.4172/2165-7912.1000401
• Assessing role of Newspapers in creating awareness of HIV/AIDS in Pakistan. Kiran F, Mahmood S. Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. 2019; 58 : 215-226
International Conference on Media and Conflict
• Media and conflict research volume series 2019: War and peace journalism: A critical analysis of newspapers coverage on Operation Rah-e-Haq III and Rad-ul-Fasad in Pakistan.
NED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Department of Humanities
Visiting Faculty, March 2020- October 2020
Teach course: Media Studies
• Redesign the complete course with more practical approach of learning.
UNIVERSITY OF KARACHI
Department of Mass Communication
Visiting Faculty, January 2019- December 2019
Teach courses: Elementary Journalism and Mass Communication, Mass Media and Society and Mass Media in the Modern World.
• Silent Epidemic, Social Injustice or Exaggerated Health Concern? Evaluating Newspaper Discourse in Infant Mortality and Public Health Policy Issues of Pakistan.
Symposium on International Media Conference on Role of Media in Poverty alleviation & Promoting Social Injustice, AMCAP-BUKC, Karachi, February 2020.
• War and peace journalism: A critical analysis of newspapers coverage on Operation Rah-e-Haq III and Rad-ul-Fasad in Pakistan.
Symposium on 1st International Conference on Media and Conflict, Pakistan peace collective project ministry of information and broadcasting Government of Pakistan, Islamabad, May, 2019.
Software: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Microsoft Outlook), SPSS, G Suite, OBS and Photoshop.
Ms. Aisha Shams
• MSc Human Resource Management (Queen Mary University, UK)
• MSc Organizational Psychology (Birkbeck University, UK)
• BBA – HRM (SZABIST, Karachi)
• HRM, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Psychology
• 2021-present: Lecturer in Management Sciences at DHA Suffa University
• 2020: Trainee Officer– HRM at AL Karam Textiles Pvt Ltd
Honors and Awards:
• Awarded First Class (Queen Mary University, UK)
• Chancellor’s Honor Roll (SZABIST)
Ms. Saadia Khan
• MSC: Organizational Psychology and Human Resource, IoBM
• BBA Hons: Hamdard University
• Certified Remedial Therapist for Dyslexics: R.E.A.D (Diploma)
• Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (online Oxford University in collaboration with PACT) (Diploma)