Microsoft Power BI – The future of Business Intelligence
- Learn data visualization through Microsoft Power BI and create opportunities decision makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks.
- You'll learn all of the features in Power BI that allow you to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data easily, quickly, and beautifully.
- Connect and transform the raw data
- Convert Raw Data Into Compelling Data Visualizations Using Power BI
- Create new calculated columns and DAX measures
- Design an interactive report to analyze and visualize the data
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers, Decision Makers, Strategic Planners
- This is for all industries Professionals
- This course will take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of Power BI
Power BI is quickly becoming the world's most powerful self-service business intelligence platform, and an absolutely essential tool for data professionals and beginners alike. With Power BI you can connect to hundreds of data sources, build complex relational models using simple and intuitive tools, and design stunning, interactive dashboards from scratch -- all for free. Right now, it’s a low competition and high-demand skill across the globe.
- It enhanced the slow performance of excel for large data
- Interactive Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized features to track the project at any stage.
- Data modeling, data transformations, DAX language, visualization, and architecture.
- Data Analytics Expression provides quick turnaround for complex calculations.
- It’s low completion, high-demand skill and earning potential of $1000+/month.
Your Brief Profile
Planning Consultant | Construction Claims/Delay Analyst | Construction Management & Claims Expert | Top-Rated Freelancer
Muhammad Fahad MEM (Construction Management), BE (Urban) from NEDUET have 9 + years of experience in the Construction Industry working as a Professional Planning & Scheduling Engineer, Delay Analyst & Extension of Time (EoT) Expert.
In addition, also working as a Top-Rated Freelancer on the globally renowned freelancing platform providing the relevant services across the globe to the following countries (but not limited to) USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, KSA, UAE, Ireland, Cayman Island, Netherland, Australia etc.
- Custom Visuals/Drill through Pages.
- Data Visualization, Dashboards, Reports, Graphs etc.
- Skills (tips and tricks)
- Tools to handle and tackle relevant problems with optimized solutions.
- Reference materials/notes/Slides.
Key Features of the Program
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
Key Benefits of the Program
- This is a low completion very high-demand software across the globe. This course will be 100% practical, we will take a project and will move forward from scratch.
- Power BI enables businesses to predict future outcomes, gain valuable insights into their data, and leverage real-time insights to make better decisions.
Proposed Fee = Rs. 35,000/Candidate
Module-1: Connect & Transform the Raw Data
- Intro to the Power BI Query Editor
- Types of Power BI Data Connectors
- Basic Table Transformations
- Text, Number & Date Tools
- Index & Conditional Columns
- Grouping & Aggregating Data
- Pivoting & Unpivoting
- Modifying, Merging & Appending Queries
- Connecting to Folders
- Defining Hierarchies & Categories
- Query Editing & Power BI Best Practices
Module-2: Build a Relational Data Model
- Intro to Database Normalization
- Data ("Fact") Tables vs. Lookup ("Dimension") Tables
- Creating Power BI Table Relationships
- "Star" vs. "Snowflake" Schemas
- Active vs. Inactive Relationships
- Relationship Cardinality
- Connecting Multiple Data Tables
- Filtering & Cross-Filtering
- Hiding Fields from the Power BI Report View
- Data Modeling & Power BI best Practices
Module-3: Add Calculated Fields with DAX
- Intro to Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Calculated Columns vs. Measures
- Row Context vs. Filter Context in Power BI
- DAX Syntax & Operators
- Common Power BI Functions
- Basic Date & Time Formulas
- Logical & Conditional Statements
- Text, Math & Stats Functions
- Joining Data with RELATED
- CALCULATE, ALL & FILTER Functions
- DAX Iterators (SUMX, AVERAGEX)
- Time Intelligence Formulas
- DAX & Power BI Best Practices
Module-4: Design Interactive Power BI Reports
- Intro to the Power BI Report View
- Adding Basic Charts to Power BI Reports
- Formatting & Filtering Options
- Matrix Visuals
- Slicers & Timelines
- Cards & KPIs
- Power BI Map Visuals (Basic, Fill, ArcGIS)
- Treemaps, Lines, Areas & Gauges
- Editing Report interactions
- Adding Drillthrough Filters
- Linking to Report Bookmarks
- Using "What-If" Parameters
- Managing & Viewing Roles
- PREVIEW: Publishing to Power BI Service
- Power BI Data Viz Best Practice