Dr. Muhammad Rizwan Tanweer Assistant Professor & HOD(CS)
Engr. Dr. Rizwan-ul-Hasan Assistant Professor
Mr. Asad Ur Rehman Senior Lecturer
Mr. Syed Saad Luqman Lecturer
Ms. Yusra Shahina Lab Instructor
• PhD (Computer Science and Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
• MSc (Computer Control and Automation), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
• BE (Computer Systems Engineering), Hamdard University, Karachi
• Evolutionary Computation – Human and Nature inspired optimization algorithms
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Data Analytics
• Control and optimization
• Modeling and Simulation
• Embedded Systems / Real Time Systems
• M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh and N. Sundararajan, “Self Regulating particle swarm optimization algorithm.” Information Sciences, vol. 294, 2015, pp. 182–202. (IF: 5.910)
• M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh and N. Sundararajan, “Dynamic Mentoring and Self-Regulation based Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for solving Complex Real-world Optimization Problems.” Information Sciences. vol. 326, 2016, pp. 1–24. (IF: 5.910)
• M. R. Tanweer, R. Auditya, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan and N. Srikanth, “Directionally Driven Self Regulating particle swarm optimization algorithm.” Swarm and Evolutionary Computation. Vol. 28, 2016, pp. 98-116. (IF: 6.912)
• Tayyab Ahmed Shaikh, Syed Sajjad Hussain M. Rizwan Tanweer, Manzoor Ahmed Hashmani. “Broadening Selection Competitive Constraint Handling Algorithm for Faster Convergence” Journal of Information Science and Engineering, Vol. 36 – 6, 2020, pp. 1293 – 1314. (IF: 0.541)
• Rashid Ali, Dil Nawaz Hakro, M.R. Tanweer, Amjad Ali Kmboh, “ Simulation based Vehicle to Vehicle and base station communication”, IEEE ICISCT’19, 2019
• M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, and N. Sundararajan, “Development of a Higher Order Cognitive Optimization Algorithm,” In IEEE Cong. on Evolutionary Computation, 2017, pp. 1 – 6
• M. R. Tanweer, Abdullah Al-Dujaili, and Sundaram Suresh. “Multi-Objective Self Regulating Particle Swarm Optimization algorithm for BMOBench platform.” In IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (IEEE SSCI), 2016, pp. 1-6
• M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, and N. Sundararajan, “Improved SRPSO algorithm for solving CEC2015 computationally expensive numerical optimization problems,” In IEEE Cong. on Evolutionary Computation, 2015, pp. 1 –8
• M. R. Tanweer, S. Suresh, and N. Sundararajan, “Mentoring based Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm,” In IEEE Cong. on Evolutionary Computation, 2015, pp. 1–8
• M. R. Tanweer and S. Suresh, “Human cognition inspired particle swarm optimization algorithm.” In IEEE 9th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing, pages 1–6, 2014
For more details, visit the Google Scholar page using the link: https://goo.gl/stGNiV
• PhD in Computer Engineering; other higher education from South Eastern Oklahoma State University, United States. More than 20 years of university level teaching experience and more than 12 years of experience in the Computer Systems industry.
CEng. (Engineering Council UK), PE (PEC) and MIET (IET)
• Wireless Communication
• Regression Analysis
• PhD, Computer Engineering, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. Topic: Novel Algorithm for PAPR Reduction in Multi-Code CDMA
• M.S (by thesis), Computer Engineering, Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. Topic: Computer Networking
• B.S Electronics (Minor: Computer Science), South Eastern Oklahoma State University, United States.
• BSc (Industrial Technology), MUET
1) S. Rizwan Hasan and Najeeb Siddiqui, “Algorithm for reducing PAPR of Multi-code CDMA using Reed Muller codes,” IET Electronics Letters, vol. 52, no. 11, pp. 926-928, May 2016, http://digitallibrary.theiet.org/content/journals/10.1049/el.2016.0553 (HEC approved with Impact factor)
2) S.Rizwan ul Hasan, Najeeb Siddiqui, and Shakeel Ahmed, “Impact of reformed RM Encoded data on PAPR of Multicode CDMA under MSK”, SSURJ of Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, issue 1, pp. 23-26, 2016 (HEC approved Y-Category).
3) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, Shakil Ahmed, Ammar Abbas Power Optimization using efficient Codes, SURJ, ISSN 1813-1743, Vol. 43 Issue 1A, pp 51-56, June 2011 (HEC approved, Abstracted by Thompson Scientific).
4) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, Shakil Ahmed, “Performance Evaluation of Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) in terms Power measurement and reduction”, SSU Res. J. of Engg. &tech, Vol. 1 Issue 1, pp 5-8, 2011.
5) Syed Rizwan ul Hasan, Shakil Ahmed and Ammar Abbas, “Effect of using different Codes for Power reduction” Proc. ICCET 2011, Khairpur, April 22- 23rd 2011 pp.197-202.
6) S.R. Hasan, S.Ahmed. and M. Imam, “PAPR as measure for OFDM with non-linearity” Proc. 7th. CIIT Workshop on Research – Computing, Lahore, June 23rd 2008. pp.114-117.
7) S.R.Hasan, “Effect of using RM code to control PAPR in MC-CDMA and OFDM”, Proc. of the 14th. IEEE International Multi-Topic conference, 2011, Dec. 22-24,2011, pp. 329-333, SSUET, Karachi Pakistan.
8) Syed Rizwan-ul-Hasan, “Using Reed Muller Codes to optimize Peak to Average Power Ratio (PAPR) in Multi-Code Code Division Multiple Access (MC- CDMA)”, ICComE, Dec. 22nd. – 24th. 2010, pp. 11-16, University of Sistan & Baluchistan, Iran.
9) Ammar Abbas, Tauseef Mubeen and S. Rizwan-ul-Hasan, “Capacity analysis for voice and queue management differences in IEEE 802.11 and 802.11e WLAN standards”, in 2008 second International Conference on Electrical Engineering, March 25-26, Lahore Pakistan
10) Hafiz Muhammad Maaz Khan, S. Rizwanul Hasan, Ammar Ahmed, Ashar Khan, and Hafiz Muhammad Fahad,“AI Surveillance UGV”, Proceeding of ICISCT 2020 (IEEE Xplore ), February 8-9, University of Karachi, Pakistan. DOI: 10.1109/ICISCT49550.2020.9080025
• Project : AI surveillance unmanned ground vehicle (Approved from Ignite (2019), Ministry of IT
• Research Project “Using codes to optimize PAPR in Multi-code CDMA”, submitted to CED, SSUET August 5th. 2009.
• HEC-TDF “A prototype communication system to provide optimized (PAPR) for the 4G MC-CDMA, 2018 (did not submit due to unavailability of high configuration FPGA kit
Supervised MS completed students (five)
• Traffic Management in GPRS/GSM networks.
• Maximizing throughput by Power Control in CDMA system.
• QoS in Mobile and Ad Hoc Networks
• QoS support in GPRS core network using MPLS/DiffServ
• Policy based architecture of QoS in differentiated services
• MS (Software Engineering), PAF KIET
• BS(Computer Science), NED University
• MSCS (Software Engineering), Hamdard University
• BSCS, Hamdard University
• BE(Computer & Information Systems) from NED University, Pakistan in 2014