Engr. Shoib Ahmed
• MS (Thermal Power), Cranfield University, UK
• BE (Aerospace), PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering, Karachi
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, NUST, Karachi
Lecturer, Dept. of Aerospace, PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineer, Pakistan Air Force
• Combustion, Vortex Tubes and JT Coolers
• Paper on Alternate Fuels for Turbojets. First National Conference of Aeronautical Engineering. Pakistan 16th November 1981
• Worked in association with Grumman International Corporation (USA) and Chengdu Aircraft Corporation (PRC) for feasibility study of Sabre II Aircraft for the PAF.
• Project Manager for Pakistan Air Force for Design and Development of K-8 Jet trainer
• Have served as Head of Undergraduate Programme ( Mechanical ) at PNEC Jauhar from July 2004 to June 2012 ,along with the task of teaching Undergraduate Courses at PNEC Jauhar.
• Supervised 34 Undergraduate Projects at PNEC Jauhar and 8 Undergraduate Projects at PAF College of Aeronautical Engineering.